Sign in to follow this  
MaverickMike

RIAT 2010

Just wondering if anyone is heading to RIAT this year. I had a promotional pack through the post this week detailing gifts and some of the aircraft doing displays. Im particularly looking forward to the Romanian MiG-21s that are doing a display as well as the Raptors' display.

All in all should be a good show

Mike

Didn't know an F-22 was going - in that case so am I - might take a real camera this time though - my phones not up to the job :grin:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the raptor show. Apperently its the first time in 10 years that the MiG-21 has been in a british air show so that should be good aswell. I'm going to be getting my tickets this week sometime. Not sure which day to go yet though

Ive never seen either the MiG-21 or F-22 in real life yet so hopefully it should be a good one - and hopefully will be a bit less rain as well this time.

I assume both will be there on the Saturday and Sunday - think I might check that