Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Kim Jong-il dies at age 69

On April 1st? Seriously?

This just in... President Barrack Obama has resigned!

I was thinking of it, indeed, but since he is not my president so i shouldn´t get into it, and no one gives a damn about mine, i killed Kim

Don't get my hopes up.

Yeah honestly dude I would freak if Obama resigned.....I think it would be declared a national holiday

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Guest Raden

On April 1st? Seriously?

Hi all. Regret to inform u all, I have been (HAVE been, is still now) seriously ill. Just wish to say hello n drop a line re Kim who of NorthKorea.

I read the other ay at www.rense.com that that lunatic Communst, die hard one, has been sustaining a VERY serious Kidney Failure and was dying.

IF the news was correct, he died, what a damn GOOD riddence! (Uh, mispell guys)

A 'good' die hard comm is the very dead one!

When I was undergrad, I bought while in Japan, a book on North Korea. Written by a GENUINE ex North Korean mid-officer in the Army, NORTH KOREA AS I SAW IT.

Ever imagine of the great USA becoming an IRON Curtain????

Check it out at the Site above I mentioned........... and kindly SEARCH whatdoesitmean...........Mr. Obama had just been SUMMONED by an other diehard Comm of the Mainland China! Pack ur gears and 'hardwares' (.45ACP, .9mm semi-autos etc guys..........

When I get well, I shall be back with a little surprise:

MiG-15Plus! ..... Why Settled for Less when we can Enhance it?

One of them:

Edited by Raden

One can only hope.

Hey group this is no s&!t. Behind closed doors congress just approved a new class of aircraft carrier named after notable government progresive law makers who heroicly dragged the US Navy kicking and screaming into crew configurations that more resembles the population of amerika, Star trek series sequels or college degreed restaraunt employees working in the same job they got after graduating high school.

first of the class will be CVN-86 Patsy Schroeder.

Others in this class shall be the Loretta Sanchez, Barbra Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Theresa Heinz, and Nancy Pelosi.

:this: CL

Edited by charlielima

I'll never forget a documentry that I watched where a group of doctors went to North Korea to prefrom surgery on some of the locals. These guys go in and do procedures that basically saved a bunch of peoples eyesight, some of them were pretty much blind when they got there and could see after they were finished. What really struck me as downright scary was that each and every one of those people got up without thanking to doctors themselves, and walked over to a giant mural of Kim-Jong Il and thanked that, heaven forbid they actually thank the evil westerners that just saved their eyesight. Though I imagine if any of those people didn't go and pay homage to the mural they would probably wind up in a gulag or something. I sure wont miss Kim-Jong when he kicks the bucket, I just hope whoever the hell steps in for him isn't crazier than he is.

Yes he certainly looks dead........ very dead indeed

post-29988-12703901179327.jpg

That movie 'The Living Dead' springs to mind right now