Sign in to follow this  
trek

Uninstall and Reinstall of OFF?

Due to a technical problem, I'm going to need to uninstall and reinstall OFF. Any tips, tricks, I need to know? Do I also have to uninstall and reinstall CFS3? Does the Uninstall exec. of OFF remove all of the game program or do I need to perform a full system search for any remnants of the game program left over? Thanks.

Look, I'm having no problems with running OFF. Technical problems, I'm using as a generic term, meaning hardware replacement. Didn't think it was necessary to be specific. I just need answers to my first post's questions, yes or no. Thanks.

Why don't you stick it in your ear, its' already up your ass.

Uncleal can be prickly, but basically depending on exactly the problem you had, would tell us if you need to uninstall CFS3 too etc - or if in fact a simple button press might fix it instead?

The FAQ has sections that detail a generic nuke removal in various places, have a search through there.

If you send your order # and error message, and system details to support@

overflandersfields.com we'll try to help or you can ask here...

Thanks for the info Polovski. I guess with some people if they're having a bad day or something, I need to be extremely careful with my wording in a reply post. No disrespect was intended. Of course, my ear is very sore right now.

Yeah Uncleal has the odd bad day ;) - he must be more careful not to frighten new people.