Hello,

I would like to make some of the skin for the sfp1 game to have some weathering effect, so can someone help me with how to that using paint shop pro or other software. or if there is any videos tutorial that show me how. that will be really appreciated

Thanks,

Umm

Hello,

I would like to make some of the skin for the sfp1 game to have some weathering effect, so can someone help me with how to that using paint shop pro or other software. or if there is any videos tutorial that show me how. that will be really appreciated

Thanks,

Umm

Google and youtube are your friends.

I have tried that first before i posted, but didn't find anything that would helped me. blink.gif Thank you for your replay.drinks.gif

If someone else have any idea or have any links please help me.

http://562.50megs.com/LOMAC/Tutorials/LST.zip

Here's a basic tutorial I wrote years ago for Lock On: Modern Air Combat. It's in Adobe PDF format, but should also help as well.

Some other advice is to look up aircraft, or the aircraft you're planning on weathering, and download as many photos from as many angles as possible. Use black, browns, rust, etc. You can get colors from any site, but Don Color is good as they have small images for using the eye dropper to get the color you want, or give a base to use the color picker. I got a small gallery myself that I use for custom colors, or whatnot.

Edited by EricJ

http://562.50megs.co...torials/LST.zip

Here's a basic tutorial I wrote years ago for Lock On: Modern Air Combat. It's in Adobe PDF format, but should also help as well.

Some other advice is to look up aircraft, or the aircraft you're planning on weathering, and download as many photos from as many angles as possible. Use black, browns, rust, etc. You can get colors from any site, but Don Color is good as they have small images for using the eye dropper to get the color you want, or give a base to use the color picker. I got a small gallery myself that I use for custom colors, or whatnot.

Thank you for the file and the hints EricJ, this is a grate community.good.gif

Thank you gentlemen for your help.drinks.gif

Take care,

Umm