Sign in to follow this  
ZeroFilth

Brazilian Demonstration Squad plane down

It's with extreme saddening in my heart that i come to announce today that in April, 2nd, a "Smoke Squad" T-27 Tucano crashed while performing in Lages - SC in Brazil, the pilot, Capt. Anderson Amaro Fernandes died in the crash, as of now, no deep information is realeased, there's a lot of videos made of the crash, if anybody wants to see it i can post them...

do they know what went wrong?

<S>

:salute:

According to the video, it was his last year with the squad... RIP

According to the video, it was his last year with the squad... RIP

RIP.

acording a friend of mine who was there...he said that the engine failed seconds before the crash and the pilot only had time to put out the aircraft over the public

That would explain why the plane fell the way it did. And still he managed to avoid the crowd.

Soberbo!

Actually the engine was running fine, he just lowered the throttle as they always do when they're facing down.

Investigations are on the way, but no deeper information was realeased yet, what they DO believe, is that the aircraft didn't respond as it should when coming back up, in another show, i saw them come to a near miss but recovered quickly, but not this time... watch this near miss and evaluate for yourselves, but i believe you'll see what i mean.

To me this looks like the plane itself had some hydraulic problem or so.

Time will tell though...

Perhaps nothing wrong with the plane, a too low Split S. This trouble killed many

Salute.gif

I don't know , still doesn't convince me...

the T-27 has a superb capability to recover from that...