Sign in to follow this  

put up a ladder on our website for 1.02 - http://taipans.dyndns.org - click the ladder link.

registrations are open. Will need to put together some simple rules (already have some from and il2 ladder i am running - copy paste ;) ) and then create a few missions.

it's a pity LOMAC doesn't allow us to create a mission where players can pick their aircraft and from an included list of loadouts. nor allow you to run the same encounter over and over again (like falcon's matchplay).

Edited by Bard

it's a pity LOMAC doesn't allow us to create a mission where players can pick their aircraft and from an included list of loadouts. nor allow you to run the same encounter over and over again (like falcon's matchplay).

Recommend starting a Falcon ladder instead.

i have a few recommendations of my own...

Yes but trying to touch me in the bad spot w/out my permission is construed as harassment. ices_rofl.gif

I have a Squad with many members but due to the fact of the condition the game is in it would be unfair and unwise to join any type of tournament or ladder,I for 1 cannot join any multiplayer game without seeing the invisable loadout's bug or getting hit by a mystery missile or seeing someone warp into outer space

Some of my squadmates have the problem when they are on someones 6 their gun wolnt fire due to the low fps and the x45 trigger bug

Then there is the F15 radar (we are an f15/a10 squad) so im sure you see our problem there.

one of our members has a gforce mx card (he is dissabled and can barely afford to keep the lights on much less buy a gfx card ) the game is unplayable for him

I could keep going on and on about the reasons we dont see it as fair or wise to join any ladder or tournament but im sure you get the picture

Maybe a year from now when they get some of these things fixed we would love to participate in your ladder http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fightclub/index_page.htm