Sign in to follow this  
squid

March update bugs temp fix?

Is there maybe some way to tempoorarily fix the March update bugs of missing subtitles and cockpit sounds ?

There are two methods;

1. Is the time travel method of going back in time and not installing it.

2. Install the March 2010 patch, then delete and re-install back to Dec 2009 (F-4M missing bits and no camera click) or Feb 2010 (camera click but no friendlies in HUD).

Yes I applied one very succsesfully, it called "Reinstall Everything Professional Ultimate Edition v.2.3.156."

:rofl:

Sorry bud, but that's the only way...

There are two methods;

1. Is the time travel method of going back in time and not installing it.

2. Install the March 2010 patch, then delete and re-install back to Dec 2009 (F-4M missing bits and no camera click) or Feb 2010 (camera click but no friendlies in HUD).

You know Spinners, we should get a list of patch bugs and post it with the hope TK will check it out then check the patch to see if he fixed it. Thoughts?

Feb 2010 (camera click but no friendlies in HUD).

Sorry, don't mean to hijack, but I just wanted to ask about this. I have the Feb 2010 patch installed and I can still target friendlies and their data shows up in the superimposed HUD display in the lower right-hand corner. I'm guessing you're referring to something else...?

Sorry, don't mean to hijack, but I just wanted to ask about this. I have the Feb 2010 patch installed and I can still target friendlies and their data shows up in the superimposed HUD display in the lower right-hand corner. I'm guessing you're referring to something else...?

TK himself describes it thus - Target friendly keys not working

That's what I mean.

You know Spinners, we should get a list of patch bugs and post it with the hope TK will check it out then check the patch to see if he fixed it. Thoughts?

That's GrimViper's job lol.gif

Spinners I searched the Knowledge Base but can't find Option 1) Time Travel method. I guess it will be relased in two weeks !!!

In Feb 2010 patch, the Y key does not work.

But you may be able target friendlies in some other way.

• Like 1

In Feb 2010 patch, the Y key does not work.

But you may be able target friendlies in some other way.

TrackIR RWR and IR Growl :grin:

Edited by squid

any news maybe ? :)

Edited by squid