Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

Today I just got...

...pepper sprayed... IN DA FACE! Reminds me of the movie "Hang Over". It's my official certification process to carry pepper spray for the up coming airshow. 10 of us got sprayed. I vollunteered to go first (mainly because I didn't want to dunk my head in buckets of water that had everybody else's boogers in them). Fortunately, I read up online prior to this on how to successfully survive pepper spray without too much discomfort. It worked out quite well. Plus, my supervisor was the one that sprayed me, and I was his ride home... so he kind of did me a bit of a favor and didn't spray too much on me. :grin: However, I still burn a bit on the upper lip and around the hairline on my forehead. Eyes burned like hell at first when they first sprayed the hose on me to "wash off" the pepper spray. All it did was wash the pepper spray from my forehead on to my eyes. All in all though, I feel fine while typing this.

Edited by serverandenforcer

Hehehe...I got sprayed at the LEO academy a few months ago. Despite repeated washings, that was about 30 minutes of real fun afterward... :yikes: Glad you survived, now yur done! What a minute...tasers are next... :blink::shok:

Hehehe...I got sprayed at the LEO academy a few months ago. Despite repeated washings, that was about 30 minutes of real fun afterward... :yikes: Glad you survived, now yur done! What a minute...tasers are next... :blink::shok:

Oh no... we're not doing tasers... we better not!

Ahh... I fondly remember my first pepperspray... That day pretty much sucked. Be careful in the shower later. :grin: Oh, and that reflash can get you good too.

Congrats i suppose...

but , i hate pepper spray, i've got a little bit of it while some friends entered in a fight during a party some months ago....dude i didn't took much and i felt sufocated, and extremelly annoyed, also had to withdraw my fellas while they had the huge portion of it while they suffocated or they would be totally screwed in that party.

that' why you deffinately should never mess with a cop's wife.

Edited by Silverbolt

Be careful in the shower later. :grin: Oh, and that reflash can get you good too.

Yea... I know about that... that's why I got Johnson&Johnson baby shampoo to rub all over my face. I've been reading online on how to bath myself after getting this stuff on me. I'm fully prepared. I just have to wait a week before I can start wearing my contacts again (I did take them off before getting sprayed).

Yea... I know about that... that's why I got Johnson&Johnson baby shampoo to rub all over my face. I've been reading online on how to bath myself after getting this stuff on me. I'm fully prepared. I just have to wait a week before I can start wearing my contacts again (I did take them off before getting sprayed).

I didn't have that luxury. I had a piece of pepper stuck in my eye for two days. It burned like hell when it moved around in my eye but was tolerable when it just sat in one spot. A buddy of mine warned me about not getting that stuff on my junk but one of the other guys that got sprayed with me didn't hear about that one. That story was hilarious because his girlfriend was collateral damage... if you know what I mean.

So, I just took a shower, but did a pre-wash on my face with Johnson&Johnson, doing a thorough scrubing around the hairline and eyebrows. Face heated up just a tad bit, but nothing too significant. It eventually washed away as I continued to scrub down on it. Took a shower afterwards and did just fine. So, if I don't wake-up with goobers in my eyes, then it should be safe for me to wear contacts again. But I'll give it a couple days to see if anything else flares up.