Sign in to follow this  
Jammer28

Mick Mannock

As the title alludes to, this is Mick Mannock’s story. I thought it was about time I profiled a British pilot.  Once again youtube is being royal pain.  I have tried numerous times to upload only to have it fail. The video time limit on youtube is 10 minutes and this one is 10 minutes 50 seconds. Okay, so maybe the extra 50 seconds is too much.  I split the video into two parts and I was still unable to upload to youtube. So I went with the fall back of Simtube. Whereas youtube has a 10 minute limit, Simtube has a limit of 250 mb so the resolution is less than what you can put on youtube. Oh well.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://simtube.com/v...97/Mick-Mannock

Another outstanding video Jammer. Well done. BTW, how do you manage so many flamers?

Cheers!

Lou

Another cracker, nice one Jammer. Some deadly shooting there!

A fine memorial, Jammer - helped a Kraut to learn more about Mick Mannock.

Fine cut with the music again.

Once again you astound us with your video prowess Jammer

Fine tribute to Mannock

Great stuff Jammer. When one doesn't have time to fly, watching a video and reading reports are the next best thing

Another great effort Jammer. I know how much fiddling and frustration goes into making any quality vid. Good to see the bright side for a change and Mannock is one of my heroes. A sensitive, intelligent chap who stepped up to the plate bigtime. Well done.