Sign in to follow this  
Winston DoRight

Must have a/c for Saturday MP sessions 10 April

First I'd like to give a big THANKS to Stumpjumper for all the help with my Allied Airship and for creating the new bombsight. Stump is designing a new Allied airship and when it's done we will have something truly unique and different from the Zeppelin. Until then we'll go with my standalone conversion/repaint of the Zeppelin. After all we did capture one in our last campaign.

I've had a blast over the past few days flying this beast and learning how to bomb with it. If anyone wants to fly it in our missions, you'll find it quite formidable.

You may or may not already have the Short, here's the download links for the R-80 and the Short torpedo plane: http://drop.io/lo8wv5w

I'll be on teamspeak all week from 10am to 4pm PDT if anyone needs a checkout.

Sorry Winston, I cant make this, it is Round-Up after all and that is is the Kick Off weekend which is shepherded in by our annual Chili Cook Off. I have been a judge for the last 15 years or so, so I must attend. Really the only reason I do it is I get to dress up in my buckskins and scare the tourists (local color, lol).

So anyhoo, have a good flight and I'll catch you in a couple of weeks...... Next weekend I get to sell beer to drunk, but fine, cowgirls...hehehe.

Beard

No problem Beard. We can always fly the missions again someday.

Also I've found a small problem with the R-80's bombsite (which I've already fixed) and the bomb loadout (Stump will be working on this right away). Unfortunately it will require an upload of a new Allied airship file, so if you haven't downloaded the other one, don't bother. I'll have the new file up ASAP.