Sign in to follow this  
Skelator56

B-1B cockpit positioning

Hello All,

This issue might have been addressed before (forgive if it has). But I was wondering if someone might have the "X" value to position my B-1B cockpit (F-111F cockpit is used as a place-holder) correctly when I open the "Bay Doors". When I select this function, the bombs show up ahead of the cockpit. Could this have to do with the use of the F-111 pit in place of the B-1B pit?

Thank you to all the great modders that have made this game such a blast!

Skelator

Position=-0.3685,14.000,2.4751

These are the values I use courtesy of Vampyre.

Edited by EricJ

Position=-0.3685,14.000,2.4751

These are the values I use courtesy of Vampyre.

EricJ,

Those values work great! Please pass my thanks to Vampyre. 2 more questions....I would like to start developing cockpits for the sim....where do I go to get started? And, is there a thread that explains how to position a pilot figure? My EF-2000 Typhoon pilot is sticking out of the bottom of the cockpit. I think there was a fix for that a while back, but I do not remember where it was.

Again thank you for your help.

Talk to you soon.

Skelator

My EF-2000 Typhoon pilot is sticking out of the bottom of the cockpit.

The 'fix' is to read the 'read me'. I can remember having the same problem but it was 'user error' on my part.

The 'fix' is to read the 'read me'. I can remember having the same problem but it was 'user error' on my part.

Spinner,

I am a little new at this and I could not find anything in the 'Read Me' except something for adding the tanks. I must be missing something.

Skelator

Spinner,

I am a little new at this and I could not find anything in the 'Read Me' except something for adding the tanks. I must be missing something.

Skelator

Thank you to all that helped me go in the right direction with the B-1B pit placement and the Typhoon set-up. Someone had to lead this 'Horse' to water and everything is working great!

Thank you all for the help and for making a great sim better

See ya' in the skys over ThirdWire territory!

Skelator