Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Ok Boys, It's Huntin' Season.......

For ops like this I would rejoin the military... apart from the busted knees shoulders... etc...

good. tho i wouldn't have announced it until the predator had him in the crosshairs

good. tho i wouldn't have announced it until the predator had him in the crosshairs

The anticipation of death is worse than death itself.

Some guy sitting in an airconditioned shelter in Nevada will get the kill. "Don't fear the REAPER... du du do du du"!

Wouldnt it be great to just turn into a vigilante and go and take this guy down with a nice .50 round from a barrett?

Wouldnt it be great to just turn into a vigilante and go and take this guy down with a nice .50 round from a barrett?

I love the way your mind works!

I was thinking more along the lines of a Car bomb like this...

or even better exploding underwear...that way when his butt explodes his face gets to see some daylight before he goes up to the big guy and has to explain...

a .50 is to clinical...

But hey thats me

Edited by Slartibartfast

Why do you want to be far away? A fair shot from a G36K is what I would want.

He's probably already dead

Heh... I guess nobody here plays any Modern Warfare 2. I'd like to come up behind him with a knife, and right before I slice his throat in the dark, I'd say, "Surprise!"

I do.

Heh... I guess nobody here plays any Modern Warfare 2. I'd like to come up behind him with a knife, and right before I slice his throat in the dark, I'd say, "Surprise!"

You've got Ninja Pro on huh? Or are you going with Commando...? Decisions, decisions :rofl:

You've got Ninja Pro on huh? Or are you going with Commando...? Decisions, decisions :rofl:

I got Marathon Pro, Light Footed Pro, and Commando Pro. I use Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro for my sniper loadout.

Ok, time for me to play devils advocate again and stir the pot a bit.

According to the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA, american citizens are garunteed a trial by a jury of they're peers before conviction and/or execution, when did it start being ok to condemn a man to death on the basis of an intelligence report by an anonymous official? Have we thrown that old piece of paper out with the trash?

When exactly did congress say that we are officially "at war" and with whom? Or did that little rule get changed too?

Gimme a minute to put my asbestos underwear on and let the responses fly!

According to the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA, american citizens are garunteed a trial by a jury of they're peers before conviction and/or execution, when did it start being ok to condemn a man to death on the basis of an intelligence report by an anonymous official? Have we thrown that old piece of paper out with the trash?

When exactly did congress say that we are officially "at war" and with whom? Or did that little rule get changed too?

Well, if you are catalyst to terrorism, encourage/train/assist in attacks on Americans and/or against the United States, living abroad in our enemy's backyard, and have outright and publicly announced your disloyalty from the nation that you were originally from (a.k.a... treason), a peacefull and constitutionally respected solution will be at best extremely difficult. Not saying that the efforts should be exhausted, but when you force the hand of our leaders to take more direct action to resolve the situaiton, you're pretty much S.O.L. Guranteed, they will probably still put efforts into capturing him, like we did with Saddam. That soldier could have easily tossed that grenade into the hole and smoke that b****** to he11 and probably would have been congradulated for doing the job. However, he instead captured him. I think the situation here is that if this guy puts up a strong resistance when we move in on him, we have the green light to get on with it if pursuing efforts into capturing him will result in unnecessary loses.

Well, if you are catalyst to terrorism, encourage/train/assist in attacks on Americans and/or against the United States, living abroad in our enemy's backyard, and have outright and publicly announced your disloyalty from the nation that you were originally from (a.k.a... treason), a peacefull and constitutionally respected solution will be at best extremely difficult. Not saying that the efforts should be exhausted, but when you force the hand of our leaders to take more direct action to resolve the situaiton, you're pretty much S.O.L. Guranteed, they will probably still put efforts into capturing him, like we did with Saddam. That soldier could have easily tossed that grenade into the hole and smoke that b****** to he11 and probably would have been congradulated for doing the job. However, he instead captured him. I think the situation here is that if this guy puts up a strong resistance when we move in on him, we have the green light to get on with it if pursuing efforts into capturing him will result in unnecessary loses.

Well, it would indeed be a better thing to take him alive to be judged. It would prove that you are still on the Light side (ie Constitution-linked countries), and not afraid of him.

Oh that's easy, he a traitor. Traitors were and are executed. End of story.

Edited by usafmtl
Damn spell checker!

Oh that's easy, he a trader. Traders were and are executed. End of story.

Uh... I think you mean traitor, not trader. We don't kill folks for the import and export of goods... unless it's from Colombia. :grin:

Uh... I think you mean traitor, not trader. We don't kill folks for the import and export of goods... unless it's from Colombia. :grin:

Hey there's some damn fine coffee from that there country I know I seem to buy a lot of it... ooooo you mean the other export begining with C.... :heat::lol:

Oops! :lol: