Sign in to follow this  
charlielima

Another shoe Bomber ?

Just saw the news about it too. Interesting.

Guest rscsjsuso5

the good thing is that they subdue the guy , but what they should have done is subdue the guy then take off his shoes and see if he tickles that way of his feet , as a way to get a confession out of him. beats waterboarding and plus everyone gets a kick out of it.

KFI (LA Farm information radio) has Captain Dale Dye with the regular host right now.

:clapping:

CL

I think its time to tell the airlines to sod off and re-discover the joys of ocean travel.

OMG It was some diplomat, smoking in the restroom and when asked he jokingly said he was trying to light his shoe. f***er need to be put in jail.

Hahahaha! Good lord. I guess folks keep forgetting the times that we live in. Joking about blowing stuff up is no longer funny... especially on an airplane. I take it his other job isn't stand-up comedy?

I can't think of too many diplomat/stand-up comedians, actually. Also, it's not like Arabs are world-renowned for their humor. :grin:

I can't think of too many diplomat/stand-up comedians, actually. Also, it's not like Arabs are world-renowned for their humor. :grin:

What about Baghdad Bob?

SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!!!!!!!

What about Baghdad Bob?

Well, see, they're funny when they're not trying to be funny. But when they go off to deliberately make a joke, they butcher it really bad. So I guess you just can't take them seriously when they're being serious, and their jokes are no laughing matter.

Edited by serverandenforcer

lol server good one very true.

Folks, keep your shoes on the ground.

What about Baghdad Bob?

I wish it was ole Baghdad Bob.

The latest I heard was that the young gentleman is a diplomat from Quatar visiting an Alquida in the fed pen. No charges. Free trip home. all no doubt at USAnian expense.

CL