can someone tell me which weapons pack i can use and exactly where to install it. I have killerbees, the last version, put it in the saved games, thirdwire, strikefighter2 vietnam, and am using windows 7. Actually I'm trying to add the mk-77 Napalm to some aircraft.

Put it in the objects folder.

For individual aircraft, you'll have to edit the aircraft's Loadout.ini. You'll also need the aircraft's data ini, to determine which station you want the canisters on.

Something like this, for the F-100D_68 (note: the new stock data ini has MY old fix from 4-5 years ago, adding TER to the inner station for multiple bomb racks)

[ATTACK]

Loadout[01].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Loadout[01].Quantity=1

Loadout[02].WeaponType=LAU-3A

Loadout[02].Quantity=1

Loadout[03].WeaponType=Tank335_F100

Loadout[03].Quantity=1

Loadout[04].WeaponType=Tank335_F100

Loadout[04].Quantity=1

Loadout[05].WeaponType=BLU-1_Finned

Loadout[05].Quantity=3

Loadout[05].RackType=TER

Loadout[06].WeaponType=BLU-1_Finned

Loadout[06].Quantity=3

Loadout[06].RackType=TER

of course, HERE we're showing a standard USAF/USN bomb ... it appears the Mk.77 is Navy only, so adjust aircraft use accordingly (ie: Skyraiders, Skyhawks, Phantom, etc)

For some reason, I can't find my extracted inis for the A-1H/J ... but it would be similiar

wench

kevin stein