Sign in to follow this  
dtmdragon

Question on SF2 nuclear bomb and F-35 skin

Two quick questions (I have searched and searched the forum but can't find an answer)

1, Were is the nuclear bomb/explosion addon for Strike Fighters 2 Israel that I have found mentioned in various posts?

2, Will this Strike Fighters 1 repaint http://forum.combatace.com/topic/32795-f-35a-iaf-skin/ work on this F-35 http://forum.combatace.com/files/file/9051-f-35abc-lightning-ii-v-24-for-sf2/ that's for Strike fighters 2? (If so but I need to tweak something, please direct me to the right forum topic)

Cheers,

Dan.

Also I realize it is a pain when new members to a forum ask heaps of question that have already been answered time and time again, so I hope I'm not doing that but if I am please feel free to point me in the right direction of a post covering my questions.

Cheers,

Dan.

I have no idea about your first question but I think your SF1 skin will work on your SF2 F-35 but you can easily view the skin bitmaps and eyeball any differences first. BTW your computer won't break if you simply try it!

1. There are Nukes in the SF2 ordnance packs in the SF2 download section - stick it on your desktop and have a browse through the weapons folder - then just copy what you want into the game.

2. Check the naming of the skins bmp files - and compare the layout to the ones already on the jet

Edited by MigBuster

1. There are Nukes in the SF2 ordnance packs in the SF2 download section - stick it on your desktop and have a browse through the weapons folder - then just copy what you want into the game.

2. Check the naming of the skins bmp files - and compare the layout to the ones already on the jet

Cheers