Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

WWI Aviation

for the Newbies

Nice high quality video carrick

I like the footage of the balloon slowly igniting then being totaly enveloped in flame

Would be nice to have parachuting observers in P84

Great images some bits in flight too which is fairly rare. It plays OK for me if I drag the timeline on a few seconds and play it kicks it playing.

Wow ! That is exceptional high quality historic footage. I particularly like the Se5 footage at 4.40 :grin: OFF has used a few of the scenes too and there's some yanks loading bombs ! Shame Unc can't see it. He'd love it :clapping:

BTW, Pol's advice is sound to kick start it :wink:

yikes.gif T he balloons were what peeked my interest. I had no idea of the monsters size, but the old footage gave a good reference.grin.gif

BTW, Pol's advice is sound to kick start it wink.gif

I didn't have any problem, worked 1st time ...Vista Rocks Baby!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I didn't have any problem, worked 1st time ...Vista Rocks Baby!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Sometimes you just get lucky Duce. XP RULES !

Sometimes you just get lucky Duce. XP RULES !

Well it might be the only time I get to say that ...so I took my opportunity grin.gif

Vista is a drey horse of course ...on my laptop

Gamer is still XP so I know where you're coming from

Carrick, that is an excellent old bit of film that I also ran across before, and saved to my computer, (before the HD crashed). And for those who may not know, you can save just about any YouTube video to your own computer by using the free "KeepVid" application found here:

KeepVid

Cheers!

Lou