Sign in to follow this  
paulopanz

Suomen ilmavoimat MiG-21 F/Bis

I'ld have a lot of things to upload (the real boring job) but I like skinning ....

Here we are at the North pole.

Every MiG-21F/bis for HävLLv (Squadron) 11 & 31

post-5138-12711089000613.jpgpost-5138-12711089103064.jpg

post-5138-1271108917279.jpg post-5138-12711089238404.jpg

post-5138-12711089334674.jpg post-5138-12711089428877.jpg

post-5138-12711089513024.jpg post-5138-12711089611051.jpg

post-5138-12711089699126.jpg post-5138-1271108891883.jpg

Enjoy.

Paulopanz :drinks:

Very nice they are too... for some reason I always did like the Finnish colours on the Mig-21 for some reason they look right... Not too garish like the Soviet Silver with the bright read Star... Very Understated I think but hey thats me...

Nice looking skins, Paulo!

But I keep looking at the water, to see if the effects (ie: new waternormal and sea alphas) are working! That is, if you're using the new DBS tiles...

wrench

kevin stein

Nice looking skins, Paulo!

But I keep looking at the water, to see if the effects (ie: new waternormal and sea alphas) are working! That is, if you're using the new DBS tiles...

wrench

kevin stein

Finland had the best MiG-21 ever: the first and the last!

The tiles are Yours in SF-2/V/EU/I merged, last patched .... and they looks very, very good!

What about a baltic sea terrain scenario full of ices, Migs, Saabs, Tupolev etc.?

Paul :good:

North Cape would be better....

Maybe I'll look into it after KAW, Indo-Pak, Panama, WW2-EAW rebuild, NorthWest Africa/Spain (for Torch) ... and I'd really like to redo New Guiena with the Green Hell tiles....but, that'd be SOOOOOOO much work!!

If DEMs of the Baltic are available......I think that's be a GREAT map!

wrench

kevin stein

Maybe I'll look into it after KAW, Indo-Pak, Panama, WW2-EAW rebuild, NorthWest Africa/Spain (for Torch) ... and I'd really like to redo New Guiena with the Green Hell tiles....but, that'd be SOOOOOOO much work!!

wrench

kevin stein

Hey, nothing on the Alpes...........it could be very interesting dogfighting between those peacks.....

Mau.

• Like 1

wrench

kevin stein

Well, You know, Kaw and Indo-Pak are at the top of my wishlist .... but a baltic map with a lot of sea and few lands (but full of airbases ..) would be very interesting for a sea-air full confrontation ....

Your schedule is so long but maybe with someone else's help it could realy be done.

Nice! Finn MiG-21's. cool.gif

Those bare metal skins are simply awesome. That, plus the Finnish markings make an already cool looking plane look even more awesome. Just a shame it is such a pig. lol (I downloaded a cockpit for the 21MF and tried it out, while the AI seem to zip around in it, all I could get it to do was stall and flounder and be a target)

Nice! Finn MiG-21's. cool.gif

Those bare metal skins are simply awesome. That, plus the Finnish markings make an already cool looking plane look even more awesome. Just a shame it is such a pig. lol (I downloaded a cockpit for the 21MF and tried it out, while the AI seem to zip around in it, all I could get it to do was stall and flounder and be a target)

I'm happy You liked (as me) these polar birds.

Try its cockpit.

Here at CA there are as many Mig-21F cockpits for every version of the sim!

BTW I don't think it's so bad to fly (in SF-2 all merged and last patched) ...

.... but I :heart: Migs.

Paul

Man, these are BEAUTIES!!! I tried desperately to locate them at the downloads section but failed. Could someone help me to find them?:please:

Man, these are BEAUTIES!!! I tried desperately to locate them at the downloads section but failed. Could someone help me to find them?

Second...

• Like 1

Yo, Paulopanz! Do not forget about these!

• Like 1