Sign in to follow this  
Dave

German Troops Killed in Afganistan.

Just two weeks ago 3 german Soldiers died there...

It´s time for our politicians to cancel the dream of armed aid workers and realize the fact, that we are facing a war down there. These guys who send our troops to Afganistan are driving armoured cars here in germany, while there are still unarmoured vehicles deployed there! I don´t want to coment this right now, because this topic is to remember the fallen...

RIP comrades...

S! :salute:

To the fallen guys... RIP

And to Amok I am with you there...

RIP

I agree with everything Amok said

:salute:

Now the number of dead german soldiers is 43.

Amok is correct....A company in Sheffield, England makes and supplies rollers, that sit on the front of American APC's...so far, they have saved the lives of over 100 US Soldiers, who would have been blown up by Mines.....they are not available for British Soldiers!

261 UK Military Killed in Action

850 UK military and civilian personnel were admitted to UK Field Hospitals and categorised as Wounded in Action, including as a result of hostile action.

2,014 UK military and civilian personnel were admitted to UK Field Hospitals for disease or non-battle injuries.

122 UK personnel were categorised as Very Seriously Injured from all causes excluding disease.

143 UK personnel were categorised as Seriously Injured from all causes excluding disease.

2,531 UK personnel were aeromedically evacuated from Afghanistan on medical grounds, whatever the reason.

The Casualties for US troops, are higher still.

When are the Politicians going to stop playing around, and finish the job

When are the Politicians going to stop playing around, and finish the job

If they were willing to stop playing around, I don't think they'd be politicians.