Sign in to follow this  
Top_Gun

Kc-135r Reskin Package

I'm not sure if I can upload my skin package here or not. Need to figure out how :D

It's already at AVSIM and uploading now at Flightsim. My Andrews ribbon didn't come out good enough for me so I'm waiting to find a better picture. Waiting for a few contacts for Robins and Fairchild AFB units and I can release them separately. If any of you military guys have any contacts I would really appreciate it if you could use them. I've emailed the webmasters with no luck

Altus.jpg

Hawaii.jpg

Miss%20ANG.jpg

Penn%20ANG.jpg

Tinker.jpg

Just search for my name, the file is called KC-135R reskin package.

Dave, of course we'll host any and all files you have. ;) After all, you are the Biohaz MSFS 2K4 editor here... :D

I couldn't find the file on either site to download, but you can email me the files and I'll post them for you.

BTW, beautiful repaints! I want to Fairchilds skin, since it's my hometown. ;)

thanks Jeff, I just had a retired Fairchild crew chief email me saying he has a ton of pics for me. He just need to scan them and touch them up in Photo shop. He said he has every unit, I guess each unit has different colors.

So once I get them them we'll have Fairchild skins.

AVSIM and Sim-outhouse have the file up

thanks Jeff. An AI package is almost complete, just finished all the afcads with help from Reconmercs on SIMHQ. Now on to the flight plans

Got it, and I'll get it posted in the morning.

Can't wait on the skins! ;)

Posted in the FS2k4 Mil Aircraft Repaints folder