? is ( Object) EmptyMass = To The Objects Weight in kg. I Can't seem to find A Refrence anyware.

Empty mass is the mass of a plane without fuel, oil, weapons, ammo, pods and pilot.

My Question was is the EMPTYMASS expressed in Kilograms. And Yes it is. Thanks anyway.

Guest Raden

My Question was is the EMPTYMASS expressed in Kilograms. And Yes it is.  Thanks anyway.

BTW Raven, I stumbled on MASS many times, yet, in Weapondata.ini.

It is the wonder of the the TK's game (WOE mine). With it, the Mass, I could "play around" with whatever, mostly LGB and AHM, IRM, SAHM, ARM and made them to possess far far more EFFECTS than they respectively are assigned with.

I by accident pressed the "0" (zero) key in my keyboard when I made adjustment to my Soviet-made R-13R, that the Zero having NINE Zeros!

Hence, its Nuke-like Effect on whatever Land and air targets! BOOM! My squadron and I busted too IF I launched it LESS than 7KM away from any targets. :grin: