Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Suez 1956 on 2nd gen sims?

The old hands here will remember the Suez 1956 mod that was released for first gen sims and that was nicely reviewed here:

http://www.simhq.com/_air9/air_283a.html

Wondering If is possible to get an adaptation for 2nd gen sims, or at least If the addon will work with latest patches.

Thanks

Maybe somebody will make an extra plane/objects pack for TW Suez add-on when it gets released?

Well, one COULD wait a few months after SF2I's Suez release, as TK WILL be releasing the Suez add-on for 1st Gen WoI.

THEN readapt the existing objects/campaign for the WoI

wrench

kevin stein

Totally forgot about this one, so is still a WIP? Hope they add the Seahawk, is one of my favourite planes of the era! thanks for the info

Nice pics. Well at least we have the Sea Hawk for first gen sims so I supose someone will adapt it when we get the expansion.

Far from the first appearance. MiG and Vampire first showed up in a preview more than a year ago (So did DC-3) and in a few shots at facebook since.

+There are P-51D cockpit shots in a nearby thread