Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

Largest B-25 Fly in

On Saturday, my mother and I went to the USAF Museum to see the bombers and meet the crews. I shook one vet's hand too, it was a quite an honor to meet him. This afternoon, I heard the instictive sounds of the 25's engines and rushed outside. WOW. What a sight it was.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/b-25-bomber-fly-over-largest-of-its-kind-since-wwii-659788.html?cxtype=rss_local-news

I'll post up the pics and vid my mother took soon when we was at the museum.

Falcon

They flew right over our command post. I got a single crappy picture and video. It sure was something to see.

WOW! What a neat story. I woulda given a testicle to have been there. Sent a chill up my spine. Those raiders truely were/are heroes. Sad to hear only 8 survive. You guys are my heroes...:salute:

Fantastic !!! We have one flying example over here and it is a star performer at airshows.

And Salute.gif for the veterans !!!

Hou doe,

Derk

you meeting a vetran made me remember the one i met in the submarine on San Francisco pier 39 i think

me and my buddy spent an hour+ talking to him about the all kind of stuff

it was very nice

looks like an awsome fly-in... wish we had those here good.gif