Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

Which AGM Launcher Are These Revisited

Guest Raden

Hi all. Please open the attached for the issue I stumbled with.

Thanks a lot for ur replies, and time. :salute::salute::salute:

Guest Raden

AGM 65

Suicidal, thanks. I shall check my Copy of Weapdata.ini first. BTW, someonelse informed me last time, they are with different name?

I would better test fly them too in my F-16 or MiGs.

Guest Raden

AGM 65

It is not the AGM 65 LAUNCHER. There is one M65 (no space between M and 65), yet the 4-pack ATR is not like the one on my pic uploaded last time, I deleted them yrsterday to save my global quota on Uploads here.

The reason the one I upload were seen in my F-16s and MiG-21s suggest strongly that that ATR is a part of my Weapondata.ini, however, the that one was loaded manually in Loadout Menu when I wanted to have other set of AGM/SAHM/AHM to replace my weapons that had been preloaded the plane's loadout session.

An Edit in the current Weapondata.ini (filled in it the word ATR) brought me to some available ATRs, among other, the LAUHOT. Yet, there is no LAUHOT bmp nor LOD in the file, hence no showing/or empty when loaded.

That AGM 65 the racks/launcher just do not exist in my Weapondata.ini file. Just M65, and it is not the one I am looking for.

These are the M65 FYI. Thanks again for ur info: