Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Oklahoma City Bombing

15 years ago today, Timothy McVeigh parked a truck full of explosives next to the federal building in Oklahoma City and detonated it. 168 people died. Some were children in a daycare. I hope McVeigh continues to burn in hell.

Never forget.

Salute.gif

This would also be a good day (since it is coincidentally also the anneversiary) to remember the Waco seige and subsequent deaths of 76 individuals at the hands of the US government. This event--and the Ruby Ridge killings--precipitated the action in Oklahoma City.

Burn in hell motha. Althought i don´t agree a lot with death penalty, it doesn´t mean at all that some people is better death. The pain for terrorist attacks endures forever, and the attack upon innocent civilians it is not justified by yankee imperialism against their own population or foreigners. I just saw the photo of a fireman taking a dying baby out of the ruins of the building, but it could have been the same baby killed by ETA here, by the IRA in the Ulster, or by Al-Qaeda in Iraq or whereever around the world.