Sign in to follow this  
quack74

New "Formation.ini"

Thanks to gumpy for reminding me that awhile ago I said I would post some new formations for the fighters and bombers.

Well I did. There in the download section under "Object Mods". It's just one "Formation.ini" file with a readme and some pics.

Hope you like itgood.gif

Thanks quack74 I can only find a Nations INI file after extracting it in FE there does not seem to be a Nations INI in FE2 flight folder.

Please note for extracting files I used SFP1E Extract utility for FE and CatPack for FE2.

quack74 is this for FE only ?.

Thanks quack74 I can only find a Nations INI file after extracting it in FE there does not seem to be a Nations INI in FE2 flight folder.

Please note for extracting files I used SFP1E Extract utility for FE and CatPack for FE2.

quack74 is this for FE only ?.

I only use FE from Thirdwire. And currently I'm only using First Eagles Gold. I really dont know anything about the FE2 folder structure yet. I think I mentioned in the Readme that this was for a FEG install. But I did forget to mention the unpacking stuff. I've had this stuff unpacked for so long now I forget sometimes that newcomers havnt unpacked the main files yet. Sorry about that.

I dont know where else you could use these formations. I really only made them up for FE.

Edited by quack74

I only use FE from Thirdwire. And currently I'm only using First Eagles Gold. I really dont know anything about the FE2 folder structure yet. I think I mentioned in the Readme that this was for a FEG install. But I did forget to mention the unpacking stuff. I've had this stuff unpacked for so long now I forget sometimes that newcomers havnt unpacked the main files yet. Sorry about that.

I dont know where else you could use these formations. I really only made them up for FE.

No problem Quack74 with such a good sim I have both FE and FE2 so will put it in my FE thanks again for all you do for this sim.

Guest rscsjsuso5

great job , i'm not an expert in this formation data editing but just a suggestion can anyone make one for WOI .

thanks so much