Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

HELP enlighten me

Guest Raden

The Admin know that I have saved many of the topics in KB, also, I have in my WOE the pdf documentation re the Game. I printed it already and read it several times.

Perhaps I missed something here, but still I am CONFUSED with the concept of said issue.

Could Wrench or other senior moddders/members help me with some infos on it? Or where available, where can I get/read it in other Sites perhaps?

I have been trying, in vain, to mod my MiG-17Soviet (as a test mule) data.ini. So, I rollback to the old, default one.

Group ID, GroupID...........what is it???? I am at a loss. In my case, noth the Right Wing stations do not appear at Loadout Menu. Tripple checked it in the Data.ini, and did trials and errors focusing on Stations Right 2 and 4. Error again.

StationID refers to the individual weapon station of an aircraft.

StationGroup ID refers to a slot in the loadout section. You shouldn't have more than six of those, since the game can't handle more than that.

You can put several individual weapon stations together (as long as they have the same Attachment type), which means you can load several stations at once.

Take the Sparrow stations of a F-4B. 4 stations = 4 different StationIDs, but they all share the same StationGroupID.

Guest Raden

StationID refers to the individual weapon station of an aircraft.

StationGroup ID refers to a slot in the loadout section. You shouldn't have more than six of those, since the game can't handle more than that.

You can put several individual weapon stations together (as long as they have the same Attachment type), which means you can load several stations at once.

Take the Sparrow stations of a F-4B. 4 stations = 4 different StationIDs, but they all share the same StationGroupID.

Thanks for ur crystal clear, brief explanation. I remember now I've read it in the printout of the pdf. Yet, ur info is simple one. Thanks again. 

Edited by Raden