Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

Help plsease refresh my mind.

Guest Raden

Hi all. My flight was canceled the other day, by me for some reasons. Perhaps end of this week will go.

Now, as stated previously the DVD Drive in my laptop stops working, so, I cannott use my WOE cd and check things in it.

I just had a ctd in my WOE, yet, fixed it and it's OK now.

I have a question:

I refer to the Folder Structure of my WOE with Oct.2008 patch/update.

Where must exactly the Loading Screen must? Is it in the Flight or Menu folders? Same question regarding Main Screen. It seems the MAIN SCREEN is in under MENU Folder? I just saw one in the DL section.

In either Flight or Menu I do not see it. Is it hidden?

Last time before the recent ctd I placed my new Loadng Screenunder Menu, it worked. Problem is I was unable to see it there tho I have set the pc to "un-hide" bmpimages.

Now, I see the default/standard WOE Loading Screen, i.e.,the black and white F-4E perhaps (NATO?).

Thanks for ur info on it. Awaiting replies.....:))

Uh! It's raining very hard NOW! I must unplug the modem in anticipation of a possible thunderclaps. Last tim it struck my close neighbor's Internet mini-microwave tower from an other Internet Provider in Jakarta: the very corrupt, State-owned TELCOM! My connection is with a private corp.

Edited by Raden

Guest rscsjsuso5

everything goes into menu folder of loadingscreen and mainmenuscreen , just follow the directions of what every package you are trying to install in your install , don't touch menudata.cat if you don't know how to but if you do use a cat extractor and thats it go test and fly. enough said . why would you mess around with hiding bmpimages it just makes it more complicating , don't be too conservative with your install .

Guest Raden

everything goes into menu folder of loadingscreen and mainmenuscreen , just follow the directions of what every package you are trying to install in your install , don't touch menudata.cat if you don't know how to but if you do use a cat extractor and thats it go test and fly. enough said . why would you mess around with hiding bmpimages it just makes it more complicating , don't be too conservative with your install .

Thanks Sus, but I did NOT hide it when I changed the Main and Loading Screen in MENU. Later on, they did not and still do NOT show.

Further, it;s OK with extracting CAT files, I have long DL-ed the latest utility from the DL Section here.

BTW, I have been curious with an other file with dot TGA. Any way to open it and with which utility? Thanks a lot Sus.

Raining all day since I disconnect my Net few hour ago, and I am starving to death! Gotta cook something (again). Home alone (not really - there have been several, UNSEEN guests here at our residence. SWEAR to G-d, I told u the truth. The what in English? Ginies? The synonym of Sprite..........the good ones and the BAD ones.

Regard to all. 

Guest rscsjsuso5

for tga file use program called gimp or paint.net .