Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Anyone else noticed?...about the Dev's?

It's quiet............TOO Quiet! :rofl:

I have a feeling that there is some SkullDuggery afoot!....and that some feverish behind the scenes activity is taking place.

Let's look at the evidence before us.

1) Hardly a peep from WM

2) OvS....unusually quiet (especially as he cannot blame it on Real Life workload...with the airlines grounded)

3) Polovski....sneaking his Monoplane into his avatar!

I suspect, that the well deserved 'Holiday' is at an end....and new things are afoot.

Only time will tell

Yes you are quite correct on that old chap it is as you say rather quiet...

I have a feeling that there is some SkullDuggery afoot!....and that some feverish behind the scenes activity is taking place.

1) Hardly a peep from WM

2) OvS....unusually quiet (especially as he cannot blame it on Real Life workload...with the airlines grounded)

I suspect, that the well deserved 'Holiday' is at an end....and new things are afoot.

Only time will tell

What Holiday?

We had a holiday?

Jeez I missed that bit....

WM

What Holiday?

We had a holiday?

Jeez I missed that bit....

WM

lol..... care to say anything Mr Winder?....... Do we have reason to be excited? :grin:

Only time will tell

I've had a very rough March-April... work is my get-away from it all. grin.gif

March - April

1. After a Noreaster (North Eastern winter Hurricane, something new... global warming?) a very large Oak tree fell on my car - completely destroying it... had to scramble through the new car buying annoyance. New Sante Fe in driveway now.

2. Before that happened, I was in the middle of remodeling my daughter's throughly hand printed and scuffed, old play-room into a nice, clean 'artifact' room/home theater for the wife and me. HELLLLLLLOOOOO NFL SEASON!!!! So that was a total teardown and remake including new moldings, spackling, sanding, painting, yelling... screaming... you know.. the usual.

3. My daughter is recieving Communion next month, so tie that into #2 and I've been all a$$ and elbow around the house painting, replacing, fixing, cleaning, raking, trimming... etc.. etc..

4. I am working on a 50th Anniversary DVD for my parents (1 year late already) and that NEEDS to be done the same time as #3 is taking place, while I am still doing #2.

5. My daughter seems to have an ENDLESS amount of homework and tests for a 4th grader... I think it's time I paid an 'old skool' Sicilian visit to her teacher, you know... while the kids are at recess, have a little 'discussion' and maybe 'bring up' that she just give my daughter an 'A' for the rest of the year... so that the teacher can go home tonight in her own car, and not in the back of an ambulance. cool.gif

6. Back to #3... still working.. WIP.

7. Arto, Makai and I are hoplessly trying to keep up with Shreds new additions to P4.. whoops... did I say that? But I won't tell you what they are. grin.gif

8. and to add to this insanity... my new work schedule is 5am - 1 pm... so I get up at 0340 and to bed at 2130 EST the LATEST. I am in a constant state of zombitization... I have approximately 45 min of 'Me' time before my daughter gets home from school... then it's Daddy.. Daddy... Daddy time. No complaints here.. I do love it, but it wears you down. I'm not 20 anymore.

Whew.... there you go... any questions... rofl.gif

OvS

Edited by OvS

I had the same thoughts as UKWM. Happy thoughts those. No worries about flying as the war rages on with P3. No worries about P4 as Winder and the rest keep us informed enough without spilling the beans. Do we have reason to be excited? Oh I think we do. All in good time. When it's ready I might be ready, so no worries here. I find myself somewhat amazed at the level of confidence I have in the OBD dev team considering my otherwise disappointed/skeptical attitude toward much of what's going on in the world. The OBD team is a rarity and I feel so fortunate that they are making the effort do what they have done and are doing. Family first! Best wishes and keep up the good fight!

post-45792-12718601877515.jpg

I had the same thoughts as UKWM. Happy thoughts those. No worries about flying as the war rages on with P3. No worries about P4 as Winder and the rest keep us informed enough without spilling the beans. Do we have reason to be excited? Oh I think we do. All in good time. When it's ready I might be ready, so no worries here. I find myself somewhat amazed at the level of confidence I have in the OBD dev team considering my otherwise disappointed/skeptical attitude toward much of what's going on in the world. The OBD team is a rarity and I feel so fortunate that they are making the effort do what they have done and are doing. Family first! Best wishes and keep up the good fight!

post-45792-12718601877515.jpg

Stirling words there RC....and echoed throughout the Corridors of this great Community! :salute:

March - April

1. After a Noreaster (North Eastern winter Hurricane, something new... global warming?) a very large Oak tree fell on my car - completely destroying it... had to scramble through the new car buying annoyance. New Sante Fe in driveway now.

2. Before that happened, I was in the middle of remodeling my daughter's throughly hand printed and scuffed, old play-room into a nice, clean 'artifact' room/home theater for the wife and me. HELLLLLLLOOOOO NFL SEASON!!!! So that was a total teardown and remake including new moldings, spackling, sanding, painting, yelling... screaming... you know.. the usual.

3. My daughter is recieving Communion next month, so tie that into #2 and I've been all a$$ and elbow around the house painting, replacing, fixing, cleaning, raking, trimming... etc.. etc..

4. I am working on a 50th Anniversary DVD for my parents (1 year late already) and that NEEDS to be done the same time as #3 is taking place, while I am still doing #2.

5. My daughter seems to have an ENDLESS amount of homework and tests for a 4th grader... I think it's time I paid an 'old skool' Sicilian visit to her teacher, you know... while the kids are at recess, have a little 'discussion' and maybe 'bring up' that she just give my daughter an 'A' for the rest of the year... so that the teacher can go home tonight in her own car, and not in the back of an ambulance. cool.gif

7. Arto, Makai and I are hoplessly trying to keep up with Shreds new additions to P4.. whoops... did I say that? But I won't tell you what they are. grin.gif

8. and to add to this insanity... my new work schedule is 5am - 1 pm... so I get up at 0340 and to bed at 2130 EST the LATEST. I am in a constant state of zombitization... I have approximately 45 min of 'Me' time before my daughter gets home from school... then it's Daddy.. Daddy... Daddy time. No complaints here.. I do love it, but it wears you down. I'm not 20 anymore.

OvS

cool.gif Iwas in 4 th grade 3 yrs. Its was really difficultblink.gif.

1) Hardly a peep from WM

Only time will tell

Ahh yes - the Monoplane :grin:

I have to say, I've not really scratched the surface of P3, and I don't expect P4 much before 2011 (late), so I really don't mind if the chaps take it easier. I'd love to see P3 expanded with more 2 seaters and some earlier planes - probably all part and parcel of P4, I'm guessing - and I'd be delighted to see the Italian front and Mesopotamia get the OFF treatment, complete, no doubt, with new aircraft, scenery and more.

But I'm patient.

This isn't an arcade game where you finally get past the last level/monster and then - perhaps - try again on a harder setting. This is already hard, and it takes up far too much time in my life. My only real hassle is where I'm going to find enough spare cash to be able to buy a new PC to run P3 as it should be run, and in preparation for P4. Anybody want to buy a load of unplayed boardgames?

Cheers,

Si

March - April

OvS

Only one sir. Isn't 8 a multiple of 4?

plug_nickel (Al)

March - April

3. My daughter is recieving Communion next month, so tie that into #2 and I've been all a$ and elbow around the house painting, replacing, fixing, cleaning, raking, trimming... etc.. etc..

OvS

Dude. What's up with the "Graveyard" shift?

Also from my point of view computers never let you down. But people do. Give up your family and start working/playing on your PC. You see, you can say "I love you" and you may get all kinds of answers. But when you want your computer to do something, it frikkin does it no questions asked!

This "binary digits" machine is your ONLY TRUE FRIEND.

Wise words these are.

Hihi - nice to see you, Gous!

This "binary digits" machine is your ONLY TRUE FRIEND.

Don't forget your dog

As I think it was said here by some wise soul:

If you lock your wife and your dog in the trunk of your car

Go away, then come back in an hour and open the trunk

Which one will be happy to see you?

Zeppelins and Gothas perhaps? Need something for those top British squadrons to do while rotating back to England. Used to be fun in the original Red Baron. Probably just as AI, or with manable gun positions.

Whatever, I'm happy to wait for as long as it takes to arrive. I'm having so much fun with P3. And whatever the guys bring to P4, judging by past experience, it will be magical.

Now, back to France/Belgium....

Arto, Makai and I are hoplessly trying to keep up with Shreds new additions to P4 .... any questions...

OvS

Well yes I have one Otto. What are Shreds new additions to P4 ? Don't worry I know it's hush hush. I won't tell a soul. My honour as a gentleman. My lips are sealed english_en.gif

the cheque's in the mail ....

Hihi - nice to see you, Gous!

You too man. I am always around... :grin:

Lots of new SE5a skins to come methinks?