I've noticed a strange thing about the weapons under the A-1H,the rocket pods on the extreme left are upside down and aren't in the same position as the others on the extreme right, and I don't know how can I do for resolve this problem.Someone can help me please?Thanks!

Best regards,

Teo

Guest rscsjsuso5

don't know what going on but attached is my a-1h from checksix site of data, main and loadout file only .

hope it help.

Edited by usafmtl
Would you stop giving out wrong information! 90% of what you post is WRONG!

Don't use those inis the rscsjsuso just posted ... those are for MontyCZs SPAD, and won't work for the stock 3W SF2V version.

------------------------------------------------------

did you also notice, that the elevators don't move??

check the AttachmentPosition= for the right side hardpoints (after extraction of the data ini, if not already done) There seems to be an extra 'space' in between the = sign and the numbers. Remove it, and see what happens Worth a try, anyway. Unless there's something wrong with the cluster dispensers??? The bombs/rocket pods also seem to be mounted a bit too high as well

wrench

kevin stein

Don't use those inis the rscsjsuso just posted ... those are for MontyCZs SPAD, and won't work for the stock 3W SF2V version.

------------------------------------------------------

did you also notice, that the elevators don't move??

check the AttachmentPosition= for the right side hardpoints (after extraction of the data ini, if not already done) There seems to be an extra 'space' in between the = sign and the numbers. Remove it, and see what happens Worth a try, anyway. Unless there's something wrong with the cluster dispensers??? The bombs/rocket pods also seem to be mounted a bit too high as well

wrench

kevin stein

I've downloaded this A-1H from the "download section" (MontyCZ's A-1H Skyraider, version 6)and I've used the loadout.ini from YAP2 because I've noticed by some photos that this weapons are more realistic.

Ice Man

Teo

Not exactly sure WHICH Skyraider YAP is using (monty's or a new build just for YAP)... but if it's a different model, there IS the possibility of mis-matching from using other inis.

Best thing to do: save a backup copy of the ORIGINAL data and loadout inis, THEN start fiddling with AttachmentPositions and such (the AttachmentAngle will most likely remain at 0,0,0 -- keeps it flat)

BTW, there's yet ANOTHER version of Monty's availabe in the D/L section (by me) and an even NEWER, better and More Improved version coming for the KAW mod -- which will easily be adaptable to the H & J versions

wrench

kevin stein

Not exactly sure WHICH Skyraider YAP is using (monty's or a new build just for YAP)... but if it's a different model, there IS the possibility of mis-matching from using other inis.

Best thing to do: save a backup copy of the ORIGINAL data and loadout inis, THEN start fiddling with AttachmentPositions and such (the AttachmentAngle will most likely remain at 0,0,0 -- keeps it flat)

BTW, there's yet ANOTHER version of Monty's availabe in the D/L section (by me) and an even NEWER, better and More Improved version coming for the KAW mod -- which will easily be adaptable to the H & J versions

wrench

kevin stein

I've downloaded your A-1H and I've found this problem,I will try to change the AttachmentPositions.

Ice Man

Teo

The one with the "Killer Bees" VMA-331 skin??

Ok, I think I know what that is ... it's a model issue. ON the outer wing plyons does it say this? (attention to highlighted sections)

[RightWingStationOutboard1]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=2

StationGroupID=1

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=6.05,0.10,-0.50

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=249.480000

AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,RP,RCKT

AttachmentType=NATO,USN,USAF

ModelNodeName=outer_wingpylon_12

PylonMass=55

PylonDragArea=0.02

LaunchRailNodeName=MissileRail_L

LaunchRailHeight=0.10

MovingPylon=TRUE

RotatingPylon=TRUE

might be something to do with the wingfold mechanism

Also, which game are you using this in ... SF2 has some mounting issues (that have been fixed for the KAW release)

Personally, I'd switch back those stations to rocket pods or MK81s ... until the new model is released

wrench

kevin stein

The one with the "Killer Bees" VMA-331 skin??

Ok, I think I know what that is ... it's a model issue. ON the outer wing plyons does it say this? (attention to highlighted sections)

might be something to do with the wingfold mechanism

Also, which game are you using this in ... SF2 has some mounting issues (that have been fixed for the KAW release)

Personally, I'd switch back those stations to rocket pods or MK81s ... until the new model is released

wrench

kevin stein

Yes I want to mean the new A-1H with the "Killer Bees" VMA-331 skin.I've installed this model on WOV with the patch 8.30.06,I'm using it with the pack "Wings Over Vietnam: Air and Ground Expansion Pack - GOLD" by eburger68 and malibu43 because I think is more realistic.I've tryed also to use the Razbam Skyraiders but the game crashes and I can't understand the reason.

Ice Man

Teo