Sign in to follow this  
eraser_tr

What the hell is going on with women in England

First there's the story about the woman who fell off the Wii pad and is constantly aroused by even minor vibrations last week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/14/amanda-flowers-claims-wii_n_537242.html

Now there's this story about a woman who had a severe migrane, and now she's speaking with a chinese accent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/21/sarah-colwill-british-wom_n_545040.html

What the hell is going on over there?

Ladies, evacuate Britain now before you wind up with another hilarious medical condition. What else can they come up with? It's like an episode of House or this scrubs episode where one of the patients heard everything as singing.

What the hell is going on with women in England

Dude, if I knew the answer to that I wouldn't be hiding in Iraq!!!

• Like 1

Now there's this story about a woman who had a severe migrane, and now she's speaking with a chinese accent.

http://www.huffingto...m_n_545040.html

Only changed her accent? I heard a few days ago about a girl in Croatia who changed her language after waking from a coma. Now she only speaks german (a language she had just started to learn).

Only changed her accent? I heard a few days ago about a girl in Croatia who changed her language after waking from a coma. Now she only speaks german (a language she had just started to learn).

if you get handed lemons make lemonaid. my advice is to get a job doing voiceovers..or something, try and capitalize. too American o well.see a light insted of a painful loss it should be easy enough to learn original its in the brain. just a thought.

I imagine that one day within some decades, we will wake up too, and realize that we and all other people on Earth can speak Chinese only.

:dntknw: Catch a lift on a Vogon crate?

Just remember your Towel...

What if you wake up speaking Klingon??!

Or worse... Speaking like Kosh :blink:

Falcon

To be or not to be, that is the question now facing my people, Captain Kirk.

@Falcon: Once the avalanche begins, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Well, my friends often comment, that I wake up speaking Bollox!

(or was it Spouting Bollox).....can never remember! :blink:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

This accent thing is a real conditon, I've only heard of a few instances in the past 15 years, but it has the very technical name: "Foreign Accents Syndrome". It usually involves someone having some kind of injury or mishap with their brain. I remember a woman in the UK (yep, the UK again) having a mild heart attack in her sleep and waking up sleeping in an Afrikaner accent...

...or was it the US and she spoke Pom...? Can't rememeber. 10 years is a long time.

Another common ailment found with British women is one when you meet them in a bar (usually quite drunk) and take them home for the night thinking they look gorgeous, only to wake up the next morning and find they're pig ugly!!

Happened to me a few times.............:blink:

Edited by Fightingirish

Another common ailment found with British women is one when you meet them in a bar (usually quite drunk) and take them home for the night thinking they look gorgeous, only to wake up the next morning and find they're pig ugly!!

Happened to me a few times.............:blink:

That's true...but at least only the Women wear Skirts in England :grin:

but at least only the Women wear Skirts in England

One day in an awkward incident you'll realise it's not quite true :grin:

One day in an awkward incident you'll realise it's not quite true :grin:

I think it may have already happened!...she did had rather hairy legs as I recall :blink:

Well the uk does not hold the distinction of being the center of weirdness.

My Aunt after many year as a straight male orientated woman up and runs off with another man's wife.

Were she is now the man of the house.Growing up and spending summers at my grandparents house were she lived as well being only 3 years older than me .I would have never thunk it.

In vancouver the strangeness continues since it is considered San Fransico north.

Weirdness? Well; speaking from my neck of the woods, all I can say is that if any of you ever come for a holiday to Ireland you should go out for a few drinks about twenty miles from me in Limerick City on a Saturday night. I believe David Attenborough would have had a very interesting time studying the social habits of the native females, albiet from a safe distance.

Glasgow city centre wouldn't hold a candle to this s**thole