Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

is this for real

Guest rscsjsuso5

is this for real , what is your take on it, i bet if its for real that it would be better than those rollercoasters out their . i'm scratching my head or is this photoshopped . do i have to buy an amusement park ticket to get a ride in one of those machines , cause it would be cool . be so cool when the pilot says hold on tight get your barf bags out.

:yikes:

post-46688-12719224005417.jpg

Talk about back seat driving! Still, I suppose you could push a lot of pilots through flight training fairly quickly.

Whats that an airliner ???? looooooooool

the last one is sitting inside the engine loooool... creative photoshop work!

Edited by Dagger1

Several of them are inside the engine and/or intake. Unless those are just helmeted heads carried in the rear...

Guest Raden

is this for real , what is your take on it, i bet if its for real that it would be better than those rollercoasters out their . i'm scratching my head or is this photoshopped . do i have to buy an amusement park ticket to get a ride in one of those machines , cause it would be cool . be so cool when the pilot says hold on tight get your barf bags out.

:yikes:

Canon-Fodders Supersonic Flying VAN......gimie a break!

Talk about back seat driving! Still, I suppose you could push a lot of pilots through flight training fairly quickly.

Wow.

This is one super fast cab.

:lol:

Welcome aboard Mig-Air! The inflight entertainment will be provided by aerobatics performance... enjoy your lunch!!!

Welcome aboard Mig-Air! The inflight entertainment will be provided by aerobatics performance... enjoy your lunch!!!

'cept that the 21 can't turn well enough to get out of it's own way. A Phantom is an aerobat compared to that finned tube. blum.gif

Indeed. hehe

But after having just posted to this thread, having it come up in a random link was also funny. grin.gif

This MiG is simply the new plane recommended for any active organization from the Chinese Communist Party. Ahead is the local chairman, in second the province supervisor, then come the 2nd and 3th secretaries, and at last some incompetent nephew of an important executive in the Party. A minimum of two of these people are actually agents of the Guoanbu (secret services). The pilot is in the nose and can't see anything.

Edited by Capitaine Vengeur