Sign in to follow this  
Dutchy

European Championship Soccer

Hello,

Maybe somebody follow the European Championship Soccer in Portugal.

Who is gonna win? I hope the Netherlands (of course), but when Sweden wins I win a bottle of wine.

Tonight the big clash between Germany and The Netherlands.

Salute

Dutchy

Just keep the Brits away from the Belgins.

And whats this I read over here that the police in one country is letting soccer fans smoke pot because it mellows them out?

That is true, the police was in the Netherlands keep the hooligans stoned and let them smoke weed. The answer is very simple about that. Drunk hooligans are more agressive than stoned hooligans. Four years ago where no problems at the EC soccer event in the Netherlands, only problems in Belgium. In Belgium was another police. Portugal takes the Dutch police, because that worked. ;)

But so far the police. For now: Hup Holland Hup!!!

Salute

Dutchy

I'm looking very much forwards to seeing the Netherlands playing. When they are good they play play some of the best soccer in the world.

I'm ofcourse hoping Denmark makes it to the next round but we have a long way to go: We got 0-0 against the italians yesterday and even though everyone would have sold it for that before the game it smacked of defeat because we played better than them.

In the same group our neighbors Sweeden beat Bulgaria 5-0 !!! They are scary this year

you have my sympathies... but you should really teach your goalie not to go out feet first... he has done it before with about the same degree of succes ;)

My bet goes for those lucky French.

Just wish Portugal could play better. -_-

A narrow escape for the Netherlands yesterday - eh Dutchy?

GhostDog, I heard it from mine parents about the soccer game.

1-1, it is lucky for the Dutch team.

I didn't see it on tv.

Now I have to make a confession. I never watch soccer games.

I was only curious about how many Biohazzers watch it.

But I promise, I keep an I on that game (I have to, for the bet that I made in the bar. I said Sweden wins Euro 2004).

How did the Danish team it?

Salute

Dutchy

ps. Danmark is a beautiful country.

Based on their performance in the first game, I'd say Sweden is a strong candidate for the championship. IMPRESSIVE!!!

However, I hope Denmark wins!

Yeah Sweeden did very good.

We are in group with them and there has allways been a special love/hate thing between us. We know their players very well and they know ours. It going to be interesting.

Denmark is playing Bulgaria today... cya

Denmark did what they had to do: They beat Bulgari 2-0.

Italy and Sweeden played 1-1. The worst possible result for us though we still have every chance to go on to the next round

The Brits are still alive...do you believe? :D

Danmark-Sweden 2-2 good jobs both of you.

They kicked the arrogant Italians out of the Euro2004.

Italy with golden names and numbers on their shirts. Haha, losers.

I think tomorrow the fans can pick up the Dutch soccer team at Schiphol airport.

Tonight is it D-day for them and they don't go to the second round.

Salute

Dutchy

Yes we can be pretty happy here in Scandinavia... The Dutch played an awesome game the other day - to bad it wasn't enough

Bye Germany, have a nice trip to home. "Wir Singen tag Rudi Völler". Deutschland alles ist forbei.

So enough laughs about our east neighbours. They do the same when our soccer team lose.

Czech beats Germany, Netherlands beats Latvia. Czechs and Dutch go to the second round. I saw this game, and we have to say: Thank you Czechs, you did a well job.

Nest saturday. Sweden - Netherlands. I saw the Sweden play and they are fast and good.

Mine opinion is still: Sweden wins Euro2004!!!!

Salute

Dutchy

Congratualtions the your team Dutchy.

I had hoped they would make it but they really ought send a big thank you card to the German team.

And Germany should start looking into some other interests besides soccer :D

The Portugal guys beat the Dutch. 2-1. All scores where made by them. Even the one for us. Was on a birthday with bbq so I didn't see much, but everybody that watch the game shout and made bad words when there was action.

Tonight Greece - Czech Republic.

the last will win the game.....I think.

Salute

Dutchy