Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Vista Ultimate Problems

OK, I am moving into the 21st century. Upgraded my 32bit 2.4 Gig quad system from XP to Vista. Problem is, my WoX games don't work. I know there were some suggestions and recommendations a couple of years ago, but I cannot find them in the files. Can anybody help an old recce jock??

Start here : All hail the Knowledge Base

Anyway, with SF1 games you might want to bypass the default install path and install the whole thing out of the "program files" directory, it's in my opinion a better method than starting to mess with rights.

i don't have vista ultimate but on my vista machine i go in the control panel programs block. there is a link for using programs for older versions of windows. i go thru the steps to install and it takes about 10-20 mins to realize the disc is there. after that its straight forward like loading on XP. but i have home premium on a compaq laptop. so not garunteeing those results for you.