Sign in to follow this  
GhostDog

Lomac Patch 1.02 Released!

You have all read the good news on out frontpage of course. Patch 1.02 for Lo:Mac is here!

NOTE: please make sure you install the right patch for your version of Lock On as two configurations are available – one to update from V1.0 to V1.02 and another to update from V1.01 to V1.02. Files name. LockOnPatch1.00To1.02.exe, LockOnPatch1.01To1.02.exe

This is the second patch for Lock On: Modern Air Combat and is designed to address many of the bugs identified following the release of the V1.01 patch. This patch has enhanced the game by providing better performance and stability and enhanced or added additional features.

IMPORTANT: Please take a look at the Read Me file for a list of updates and fixes. There are many changes to Lock On as a result of this patch and the Read Me file will provide you with detailed information. You will have to re-set your graphics options and re-configure your input devices following installation of this patch. Several key commands have changed and are noted in the revised KeyCommands.doc that is installed to the /Doc sub-directory. Summary of Changes:

Enhances Radar Warning Receiver functions

Added Mission Goal/Score/Status Window for both Single and Multi-player

Multi-player scoring system added

Added new CCRP bombing mode for U.S. aircraft & “aeronautical mode” for Russian aircraft

Improved performance of AGP-63 Radar for the F-15C

Improved the performance of the AIM-120 AMRAAM.

Corrected network speed selection settings

Several new single-player, multiplayer, and training missions were added

New controller axes added

Revised scripting language used for many settings.

PLUS many, many other adjustments, improvements, and features. Please consult the Read Me file for exact details.

This is the place to discuss it.

If you for some reason havent downloaded it yet you can get it here

Direct link to 1.00 > 1.02 here - 38 MB (recommended)

Direct link to 1.01>1.02 here - 34 MB

Mirror on 3D Gamers here

I recommend uninstalling the game and do fresh install - then patch from 1.0 to 1.02

Did your pet problem go away? Any nice surprises?... Let us know what you think.

The 1.02 Patch announcement was on the front page of BioHaz, now its not.

The 1.02 Patch was downloading rather briskly, now its not.

3dGamers is listed as a mirror, but it doesn't have 1.02 anywhere.

Whats going on?

1) The news IS on the frontpage of Biohaz

2) There is probably a lot of people downloading at the same time

3) 3D Gamers was listed as a mirror on the official Lo:Mac page - you're right: its not there - at leat not yet.

4) I'm not not sure how your last question is meant

Downloaded, Updated, I dont like using CD's and the old v1.01 patch works for 1.02 missles look alot better and respond better, pitty it reset all my settings back to default i had to sit and go through them lol, still getting used to the new key commands, overall it looks godd ^_^ I give this s thumbs up to UBI and ED

I realize too late now, but you could have saved your joystick ini and just dropped it in after you patched. ;)

only problem i have found so far is that the selectable resolutions for one monitor are very limited when i run my dual monitor setup in "horizontal spread" mode (which i prefer) - when in "dual view" all is good i just cant change my desktop all the time.

Plenty of dual/triple monitor resolutions selectable though... i just cant play with a the edges of the screens right down the center of the HUD. I tried editing the config file without luck

Other than that all looks superb

Damn, I'm off for an hour or so and it's released. ;) They actually released it quicker than I thought they would, I was thinking it would be late this week at the earliest.

I think you guys are going to be pleasantly surprised, it really is a whole new game. Smoother, good MP, much improved overall.

Its like a whole new game for me. Before, I'd never even gotten my options to stick, so its basically like my first time actually playin the game.

already heared the new in my Israeli Sim forum

good news indeed

in the middle of the download... i'll check it tommrow :D