Sign in to follow this  
101tfs

How to play the March patch SF2/SF2I use the Soviet planes flying Soviet Campaign

Hi everyone

I would like to play the March patch SF2/SF2I use the Soviet warplanes flying Soviet campaign, will be the game that comes Campaign.INI how to modify? I tried many times, also made reference to the previous campaign document, but each time modify Otherwise hang out, or else the aircraft into a F-100D.

Friends you have anything about it?

Hi everyone

I would like to play the March patch SF2/SF2I use the Soviet warplanes flying Soviet campaign, will be the game that comes Campaign.INI how to modify? I tried many times, also made reference to the previous campaign document, but each time modify Otherwise hang out, or else the aircraft into a F-100D.

Friends you have anything about it?

Hello. I am not familiar with series 2 system but for what I know, it should be the same of series one.

Send me the campaign.ini and the campaign_data.ini that you want to modify, and I ll see what I can do

Feel free to add me on MSN pintogabriele (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hello. I am not familiar with series 2 system but for what I know, it should be the same of series one.

Send me the campaign.ini and the campaign_data.ini that you want to modify, and I ll see what I can do

Feel free to add me on MSN pintogabriele (at) hotmail (dot) com

the hang of the program is probably because the airplane that you want to use has no cockpit, or the cockpit is not pointed out in the airplane.ini.

and of course you need a cockpit which is in the cockpit directory pointed at by the airplane_cockpit.ini file

[AircraftData]

AircraftFullName=MiG-17F Fresco-C

AircraftDataFile=MiG-17F_data.ini

//CockpitDataFile=A-4B_cockpit.ini

CockpitDataFile=MiG-17F_COCKPIT.ini <----------------------------------

HangarScreen=Mig-17_hangar.bmp

LoadingScreen=Mig-17F_Loading.bmp

LoadoutImage=Mig-17F_loadout.bmp

LoadoutFile=MiG-17F_loadout.ini

AvionicsDLL=Avionics60.dll

AvionicsDataFilename=A-4B_avionics.ini

The F-100D that apepars is normally because in the campaign.ini you have to:

[EgyptUnit004]

UnitName=55 Squadron

ForceID=2 <-------------this is the Force number

UnitID=8 <----------------and this is NOT the number in sequence of the air unit in campaign_data file. BUT is the number in sequence for the FORCEID=2

StartDate=1967

DescFile=E55SqnDesc.txt

StartText=6DayWar\6DayWarEgypt1Start1.txt

In fact in the campaigndata.ini that corresponds to the campaing.ini I posted above..we have:

[AirUnit020]<------------this is the number of the total air units in the campaign_data.ini but this unit is ONLY the number 8 for the force ID=2.

AircraftType=SU-7BM

UnitName=55 Squadron

StartDate=

ForceID=2

Nation=Egypt

DefaultTexture=egypt

StartNumber=

So you have to take the first airunit that has the forceID=(number of the sovietside in yuor campaign) and then count each one that has the same force id, until you reach the one you want to make flyable. That number goes in the list in the campaign.ini

I hope i have been clear,,this is how it works in series one..should be the same