Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Bacon.....

Wrapped hot dogs!!!! Does it get any better????!!!

I thought this was going to be a thread poking fun at cops...

Hm... I prefer chilli on hotdogs, or a lot of sliced onions, relish, jalapenos/pepper chinies, sliced tomatos, and of course ketchup and mustard. Will have to try the bacon wrap though... perhaps bacon wrap AND chilli.

Funnily enough, I had one on Saturday night. Unfortunately I was too inotxicated to remember what it tasted like.....

c'mon nobody's goin for a chicago dog in here? 3 with a side of cheese fries and a dr pepper. (hmmm wonder why im have trouble with weight standards since repdeployinggrin.gif )

Yap... Playing a hotdog could probably be the best role ever for Kevin Bacon.

He already did that (sort of) -

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon...

Okay mine is a Bacon and egg Sandwich... has to be good and crispy... failing that a Full English Breakfast :-

Bacon eggs sausage baked beans mushrooms fried bread or hash browns black pudding and tomato (Last one if your feeling healthy)... with a Tea or Coffee... always good for a hangover or so I have been told...

I'm not sure if they have them in the UK, but over here EVERYBODY loves a breakfast roll.

post-29988-12723016208981.jpg

Two slices of bacon, two sausages, two black or white pudding, hash browns one egg and (if you've got a big enough gob) some beans or mushrooms - all wrapped up in a twelve inch baguette

The perfect meal to line your stomach for a forthcoming all day booze binge drinks_drunk.gif

Edited by Piecemeal

Gonna have bacon wrapped BBQ'd shrimp at the wedding...hmmm :yikes: