I have a problem with decals in my WOI SP1, starting on that day when I instal windows7, all my planes are without decals except one or two,what is the problem?

So you have Wings Over Israel - have you patched it to Oct 2008?

Is this happening to add on jets or the stock jets that came with the game?

Dont install it in Program files - WOI is not supported on Win 7.

You may have to set the game to run as admin.

If you have done that then I'm sure ive heard of this problem before so there might be an old thread on it.

So you have Wings Over Israel - have you patched it to Oct 2008?

Is this happening to add on jets or the stock jets that came with the game?

Dont install it in Program files - WOI is not supported on Win 7.

You may have to set the game to run as admin.

If you have done that then I'm sure ive heard of this problem before so there might be an old thread on it.

The problem is i think, only with stock airplane. When i change "InsigniaFuseL" to "insignia" or "finflashR" to "finflash" everything was fine, strange is not it ?

The names of the Decals need to be 100% correct other wise they wont show.

Why are you changing the names in this case?

Guest Raden

this should help you http://forum.combata...5-adding-skins/ also http://forum.combata...cals-and-skins/

also woi should be patch to latest , get it at thirdwire, not sp1 and also woi series game run in xp/2000 , you would need series 2 game

Sus, an issue with my Su-27 J11 Chinese with the Indonesian TNI-Au DECAL on its fuselage.

I recently upgraded to WIN XP Patch 2 32Bits. And, I tried in vain to have my TNI-AuUDecals show on both side of the behind-the-canopy fuselage.

Do u think it has to do with the Win XP I install? Oh, Imy WOE has the latest Oct.08 upgrade/patch.

I am still DL-ing the Su-27 J1111 from MarcFighters and the Skin from here. Finished already and am about to Sign Out to install them in my WOE.

Thanks for ur reply. Regard.:)

Edited by Raden