Sign in to follow this  

Yes its me again, having throttle problems out of my son's install this time. With throttle full foreward it won't apply more than 50%. Joystick works fine on other games. His install is WOV, patched to 08. Weapons pack gold installed, WOV Air Ground expansion pack installed. The aircraft object ini was in the objects folder so it was removed but it didn't stop the problem. Where should I be looking now.

Edited by ares77

So the game recognises you are using the throttle on that stick okay? - and you are not trying to go to afterburner in a jet that doesnt have one?

Is there any seperate calibration software for the joystick - or can you calibrate it in the control panel?

It recognizes the input fully on his other games. Jets like the F-4 With throttle set to max it will flicker between 80-82% on easy no more than 50 % on normal. I'll check the calibration settings next but I "think" that part is OK. Play Mechwarrior right after and it goes 100% like it's supposed to.

Might be a good idea to reset it within WOV... I had the problem once and all I did was go back into WOE and reset the throttle by using the entire throttle to tell WOE I was using the throttle for power...

Might be a good idea to reset it within WOV... I had the problem once and all I did was go back into WOE and reset the throttle by using the entire throttle to tell WOE I was using the throttle for power...

As in through the options screen in game? Did that a couple times if that's what your talking about.

I figured it out, (i think) The aircraftobject.ini was in objects folder and deleted it out. But it wasn't in the flight folder (if it was supposed to be there). Put it in the flight folder and it's working fine now.

I figured it out, (i think) The aircraftobject.ini was in objects folder and deleted it out. But it wasn't in the flight folder (if it was supposed to be there). Put it in the flight folder and it's working fine now.

It actually belongs in the objects folder. However, the copy you were using was either incompatible with your install or with your hardware. Modded aircraftobject.ini files are really no longer necessary.