Sign in to follow this  
DukeIronHand

Finally!

Guess my SA problems are finally going to be a thing of the past.

Not really sure why I waited so long. I have this odd thing where I feel guilty spending money on things that are not critical - even though I have plenty. I wear old clothes and drive old cars - as long as they work why replace them? Drives the wife crazy but as a woman shes already halfway there.

After watching OFF flight videos, with TrackIR in action, I now have mentally made it a critical item. Even paid for 2-day shipping...

There's only one thing that I can really assure you. You won't regret it.

Not really sure why I waited so long.

I think a lot of us could say that

It's gonna change the sim for you now

Enjoy!

I think a lot of us could say that

It's gonna change the sim for you now

Enjoy!

Word! :ok:

DukeIronHand: I have this odd thing where I feel guilty spending money on things that are not critical...

Duke, not to have TrackIR view IS CRITICAL ! You won't regret it. It may take a while and some adjusting,

until you have found your own setup profile - but then you'd never want to miss it! Promised!

Whoop!

Just got an e-mail that it shipped - and I have the weekend (except for honey-do's) off.

Gotta love the UPS tracking system that will tell you exactly where your package is 24/7. Even when on a truck and where/when.

Thank you gentleman - you have me stoked.

Edited by DukeIronHand