Sign in to follow this  

could someone make an F-4E Alaskan Air Command skin with the tailcode of FC I was stationed there until the early 80's right before we got the F-15 AND IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to fly around in planes which i was involved with!

could someone make an F-4E Alaskan Air Command skin with the tailcode of FC I was stationed there until the early 80's right before we got the F-15 AND IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to fly around in planes which i was involved with!

Hi,

If you give me a couple of days, I can make the decals (and use the stock camo skin). BTW, which game (1st or 2nd gen) do you have?

Bl.

Got a picture of one of them?

Hi Rick,

So far this is what I have:

18th TFS, 21st TFW (late '70s)

gallery_1851_57_89816.jpg

43rd TFS, 21st TFW (late '70s)

gallery_1851_57_19090.jpg

Pictures of AAC F-4Es are quite hard to come by (so far I've seen only a dozen or so). If you have any pictures to share (or any stories to tell) from your time in the AAC, please post them. Thank you.

Bl.

Edited by Blade

yeah i have pics of the f4s on my facebook page iwas stationed there until oct 1981 loved every minute of it. the f4s rock man i could write a book about some of the stuff i was involved in up there!! the planes look great by the way its the 18th and 43rd squadrons thx!!!

and also its sf1 woe thx!

yeah i have pics of the f4s on my facebook page iwas stationed there until oct 1981 loved every minute of it. the f4s rock man i could write a book about some of the stuff i was involved in up there!! the planes look great by the way its the 18th and 43rd squadrons thx!!!

and also its sf1 woe thx!

Great pix! I wanted to make the polar bear version with the blue rudder and fincap (IIRC 18th TFS), but couldn't find a clear and close up image of it.

Please write a book!!! I'd definitely buy it. (I mean it.) :)

The skin is currently SF2. I think some minor modification needs to be done beacuse of mapping differences between the old and the new F-4E models (and some slight decal corrections are needed as well). Anyway, the skin will be uploaded within a few days.

Bl.

PS: May I ask what your job was in the AAC?

Great pix! I wanted to make the polar bear version with the blue rudder and fincap (IIRC 18th TFS), but couldn't find a clear and close up image of it.

Please write a book!!! I'd definitely buy it. (I mean it.) :)

The skin is currently SF2. I think some minor modification needs to be done beacuse of mapping differences between the old and the new F-4E models (and some slight decal corrections are needed as well). Anyway, the skin will be uploaded within a few days.

Bl.

PS: May I ask what your job was in the AAC?

yes i was 21st combat security police anti-terroist ie Russian unit. carried m-16 with m203 grenade launcher. guarded aircraft,people,buildings,bomb dumps etc. I hope you can tweak it to sp1. if i had the patience and time i would write a book might look into maybe wringt an e-book or something like that!

only can get online once a week be back next week thx again!

yes i was 21st combat security police anti-terroist ie Russian unit. carried m-16 with m203 grenade launcher. guarded aircraft,people,buildings,bomb dumps etc.

Wow. Sounds exciting. Thank you for the answer.

I hope you can tweak it to sp1.

Tweaking won't be a problem (maybe I'll release it for both SF1 and 2), it just takes some time. I'll try to get to it ASAP.

if i had the patience and time i would write a book might look into maybe wringt an e-book or something like that!

Now that's a brilliant idea!

Bl.

Guest Raden

could someone make an F-4E  Alaskan Air Command skin with the tailcode of FC    I was stationed there until the early 80's right before we got the F-15 AND IT WOULD BE REALLY COOL to fly around in planes which i was involved with!

I previously DL-ed the F-4E with Arctic como. It's cool and dropped many of my MiGs! Why, cause I let the F-4E also carries the Soviet deadly AHM,SAHM, like the AA-12, and the Chinese SD-10! I don't recal it has special decal on its tail tho.....

I found the skin, the Arctic camo, here at the DL section.

• Dislike 2

I was at Elmendorf in 1990/91 when my dad got stationed up there and was working at 11AF HQ. I graduated high school and joined the Air Force up there.

I looked and couldnt find the skins

I was at Elmendorf in 1990/91 when my dad got stationed up there and was working at 11AF HQ. I graduated high school and joined the Air Force up there.

A friend of mine was there then his name is Karl Hainisch

Blade check your PM box.

I looked and couldnt find the skins

Sorry for keeping you waiting, been a bit busy.

I finished the skin today. I tried to upload it but I'm having some connection issues, so it failed. I will upload it again as soon as I find a decent internet access. :)

I finished the skin today. I tried to upload it but I'm having some connection issues, so it failed. I will upload it again as soon as I find a decent internet access. :)

OK, it seems that the pack was successfully uploaded. Thanks everyone. :drinks:

Bl.

THX so very much! It is deeply appreciated for what you done!!!!clapping.gif

THX so very much! It is deeply appreciated for what you done!!!!clapping.gif

You're welcome! :)