Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

SF2I Add-On 14 New Pics by TW

Such a tease...

Yeah, Sptifire vs. Mustang!

P-40 too? Ah, no another Spit.

Oh, new stock rockets. I hope the Hunter will get a pylon for them too.

Damn, I'll double check I have enough maoney on the card

Edited by Gr.Viper

Mmmmm. Normal and clipped-wing Spitfires.

Thanks for the hook up Otto.

Gotta love the clipped-wing Spit for that low-alt dogfighting.

I think my CFS3 install has like a dozen and a half different Spit models from the 1% guys.

OOOOOOoooooOOOOO... uh.

It's been a while since I self-gratified myself while viewing preview images here at CA. And you guessed it...

I just did. :good:

If he makes it, I'll buy it. Since SFP1 I've yet to be disappointed by one of TW's games.

Ok, I've been disappointed with the limited support for the MP side and its removal from SF2, but that was a case of "features not implemented", not a quality or design issue. I'm still hoping for MP support for SF2 or a new MP-designed title!

Anyway, does this imply Suez will be the one out later this summer, or it will be out well before then and this unannounced add on will be in the summer? English can be so imprecise!

Judging by the swarm of previews Suez is imminent. That's another add-on TK's talking about.

yea, I agree on the MP

Even the old, limited MP features like in SF1 for the SF2 series would be much fun with the much improved cockpits and avionics ( radar limitations etc)

still, there were those of us who enjoyed MP with what we had in SF1 series instead of complaining about what wasnt there at all.

Most guys kinda demanded same features like Lock On .. but that wasnt going to be .. SF1 series is not Lock On.

ZOMG! SPITFIRES!

with C & E-wings even! :blink:

Edited by Gocad

Mmmm...Meteor...mmmm...Vampire...Yum Yum! :yes:

Notice the bump mapping!!!

Notice the increase in tank details!

Notice the increase in tank details!

Nice to see - a big improvement in SF2 with advanced shaders is being able to see flashes of light now from explosions and missile trails - especially in the dark!

Yeah, light flashes, that's only been around since what, Doom?

Seriously, I wish he'd update the lighting of the engine with more reflections and better specular lighting as it's looking really old now, especially the canopies.

Nice to see the surprise Spits .... EAF should have Mk.V trops, IDF had both standard and LF model Mk.IXs. I just wonder if the EAF Meteor and Spits will have the correct serial numbers, as opposed to just reusing the stock ArabNum decals. (btw, accruate decals for both already exists ....)

wrench

kevin stein

Flashing lights, reflections, blah blah blah...... If I wanted all that eye candy I would fly MSFS. Just poking at you Jules.... :lol: I do agree with you.

Seriously though, I want to fly the sim and blow stuff up! Its about the conflict for and the history behind it that interests me.

Can't wait to start dismantling Spitfires into little pieces, I hate those all the way from IL-2

:minigun:

The stealthy F-84F still hasn't made an appearance in late previews... :ninja:

The EAF had Mark IXs as well....and speaking of Spitfires, it would be the cherry on top if there were RAF Mk 18s in this addon as well, but I guess we have to be happy with the Merlin-engined ones for now. A correct Mk IX is still better than nothing, after all.

I would still be happy if some Griffon-engined Spitfires would be added to the SF series someday....they are sorely missing really.

OOOOOOoooooOOOOO... uh.

It's been a while since I self-gratified myself while viewing preview images here at CA. And you guessed it...

I just did. :good:

for the sf2 europe addon

i bet on a flyable lightning and maybe a camberra :ok: