Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Why I Love Texas

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36812563/ns/us_news

My favorite line:

"He became mulch," Perry said.

When I lived in Northern Texas if you didnt have a high fenced in back yard and left your dog out he was in serious danger. Several people lost dogs to coyotes in my neighborhood so we got a very high wooden fence installed. It was expensive but worth it.

I've shot several coyotes. We have open season on them from time to time when they've overpopulated. Same with jackrabbits.

my wife asked why he was jogging with a gun. cause its texas he's allowed togrin.gif

I bow-Hunt Cats here in the UK

They are considered vermin

(Just Kidding) :grin:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36812563/ns/us_news

My favorite line:

When I lived in Northern Texas if you didnt have a high fenced in back yard and left your dog out he was in serious danger. Several people lost dogs to coyotes in my neighborhood so we got a very high wooden fence installed. It was expensive but worth it.

He has a good choice of pistol too. An .380 Ruger. Nice.

Falcon

You know, I don't think I've ever seen a thread titled "Why I Love Ohio."

You know, I don't think I've ever seen a thread titled "Why I Love Ohio."

Because there is nothing to love about it. First chance I get to leave Ohio, I am outta here. Hopefully back to Texas.

'Pistol Packin' Perry!!!

If you can handle the heat AZ is the place to be. Cost of living is low and you can carry concealed with no permit. You carry open no permit as well. You can also put your pistol/rifle/shotgun under a seat or tarp as long as it's in a case/holster/scabbard.

when i saw the gun i was surprised it even had a laser pointer. The wikipedia article says that the Coyote kill took place in february

wiki on the gun

Because there is nothing to love about it. First chance I get to leave Ohio, I am outta here. Hopefully back to Texas.

"Ubi bene, ibi patria". Where you feel good, there is your country. That's my motto.