Sign in to follow this  
thebeast0449

Help Uploading add on aircraft

Ive tried 7zip, winrar and browsers mozilla and chrome. Ive also tried both upload options under my profile- hmm am I missing a trick??

Help Please

post-35204-12725327727363.jpg

Not sure. Something is getting interupted during the upload process. Have you tried internet explorer maybe?

Ive tried 7zip, winrar and browsers mozilla and chrome. Ive also tried both upload options under my profile- hmm am I missing a trick??

Help Please

I did all my uploads with Opera(99%) and IE8 a couple of times...

whoa wot happened to the font? - anyhow no good- tried IE it says

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

you do select attach with the main file dont you?the green bar starts then stops......

Very frustrating - please help - it attaches pics no problem -but not zipped files-I even tried to upload a zip file Ive download before-no good

by the by whats with the warn status?

Edited by thebeast0449

Try Firefox. Mine runs fine.

Not sure what going on with the warn status either. This is weird and I cant find anything that is incorrect software wise.

I think its the Flash uploader. I had a problem with it one time, and never used it again. The simple uploader worked fine though. Could just be a browser thing as I use Firefox.

mozilla is firefox guys-tried that yesterday..i have tried over a dozen combinations with different upload files-changed my internet security options-

seems strange I can upload pics no problem....this is key-I CAN upload them so ... and its not the file either-I tried uploading an older zipped CA aircraft.

Please help

Is it possible the warn status bar still on my profile is causing a problem-I notice no one else has one?? How did I come to get that ?

I also have junior member status and valued member status - no profile pic appears under my profile page but one appears when I post..hmm

I think I might need a new or refreshed profile.That would be my guess

Thanks for the help everyone....

Edited by thebeast0449

Like most IPBoard & PHPBB based sites, you are the only one that can see your warn status.

As to the upload issues, how big is it, all zipped up?

Maybe your ISP is blocking a certain size limit, and that is why pictures work?

Maybe Dave can shoot you an EMail address for this one time and he can upload it?

Don't you love it when people answer your questions with questions? :grin:

As to the upload issues, how big is it, all zipped up?

Its about 2.5 mb but I have tried a few different files to upload ( some from CA) to make sure there are no issues there.

PM Erik and see if he has any ideas because I am at a loss on what is going on here. You arent trying to upload from a proxy server are you?

ok will do - no It is a standard setup-I have uploaded with it before.

I use orbit download manager-hmm-Im out of idea's too -

Thanks everybody

Do not use any upload or download programs.