Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raden

But I don't like SPAM

Guest Raden

Dave, on Wrench suggestion, I shall move these UpLoads to My Gallery in a max four days from now. Thanks.

I was flying my IAF Z-Wolf (I changed the paint to blue, funny looking, yet, do not appear here as I was smashed after creating havoc on a Soviet Air Base in ANW Terrain during Winter.

The Blue side sent two French Mirage Interceptors which were armed to teeth. But, all the MiGs already RTB......smashing ALL my men Z-Wolf... :grin:  

So you gonna make a thread each time you have some new screenshots for your gallery now? post-22093-12725644967776.jpg

Guest rscsjsuso5

i agree gocad, i already told this dude ,now i just want to shout wtf.

Alright folks, knock it off.

Raden, if you want to show screenshots, post them in the screenshot thread.

If you want to tell a story, we have an area of the website just for that, you can even post your screenshots there:

http://forum.combatace.com/forum/160-pilot-stories-and-adventures/

For others, if you don't want to read something, either ignore the thread or put the person on ignore...no need to get snippy...as very tempting as it might be. If on the other hand the poster violates the terms of service, let one of us know and it'll be taken care of.

Only you can keep our website tidy...only you.

FC

Guest Raden

i agree gocad, i already told this dude ,now i just want to shout wtf.

What?? I was wrong again? I did not upload it here??

http://forum.combatace.com/topic/33627-screenshot-thread/ 

Definitely I did nt and do not mean to create new thread as I was thinking I uploaded them in the correct thread. Oh my. 

I clicked first the General Discussion, in it there IS the Screen Shot Thread http://forum.combatace.com/topic/33627-screenshot-thread/ 

And I clicked it, next upload those screenshots.

I swear I did not mean to be doing what u two stated.....

OK then, I shall just DELETE them, tho I know that my previous attachments have been downloaded by a max of FIVE members here..dunno abut this that I never saw anyone uploading similar ones on inclement weather.

So, those who r interested to Dl parts of them, SORRY. I just DELETE them soon. I do not even have the copies of them in my HDD.

This prove I DID NOT mean t create NEW thread in the Site that does not belong to me.

I think you are very missunderstood on this forum Raden.

But nevertheless. I like your screenshots. You have a nice eye for the action shots. Try to post them in the "screenshot thread" here in the general forum so that more people can admire them :drinks:

Cheers

Guest Raden

I think you are very missunderstood on this forum Raden.

But nevertheless. I like your screenshots. You have a nice eye for the action shots. Try to post them in the "screenshot thread" here in the general forum so that more people can admire them :drinks:

Cheers

Thank u S. Infact, when I was 32 something years old, and overseas, I enjoyed taking pics with my then brand new CANON 2020 that had been sold only in the States, not in Southeast Asia let alone Indonesia. While when I was at the hi-school and was an undergrad, my dad bout me a small OLYMPUS,and I took many pics with it.

A visiting senior Indonesian journalist while I was overseas, having seen some of shots, that, well, like u said, I had a good eye with shots.

BTW. I was as well a sharp-shooter, started shooting with WEBLEY from Aussie, and frequently did small game in my hometown using my uncles DIANA 50 or the British BSA caliber 4.5 (.177?).

Overseas, I started shooting using as well handguns, .38Special with P-Plus ammos, .22LR, .22Magnum, and the legendary .9mm Prarbellum. Last time I went to Vannuys (mispelled?) in L.A. indoor shooting range with my new friend there.

Why I love this game of flight sim and especially the WOE/WOI/WOV; because since I was undergrade I flew alot, but most of the time never was in the planes when they landed! My gang and I just 'bombed out" from the ramp (Herc) or left side back door of some medium-size prop plane, also the US chooper model )UH something milytary version) belonged to our army. Several time from the 4-seater CESSNA 172 or 8 perhaps.

Therefore, my goo eyes for doing lots of 'spotting" try to locate the DX, the Droop Zone.....

Accordingly, my love for taking screenshots.

C u later.