Sign in to follow this  
GwynO

Oklahoma mystery car dangling out of building

Car parking fail, or building construction fail? My guess is - both.

Car parking fail, or building construction fail? My guess is - both.

Seems likely, building fail would explain why the rear of the car seems undamaged unlike if it had revered through the wall. Even if the wall did give way though, the car should still have had the handbrake on surely. Given the height, it is highly unlikely the car flew into the wall, which leaves me wondering if it's some kind of conceptual art work or gimmick.

Yeah, it makes no sense at all. A brick wall isn't going to give way like that and the car look undamaged, even if poorly constructed.

But if its some kind of art or gimmick, how does that explain cars below being damaged by debris?

Yeah, it makes no sense at all. A brick wall isn't going to give way like that and the car look undamaged, even if poorly constructed.

But if its some kind of art or gimmick, how does that explain cars below being damaged by debris?

Intriguing isn't it :) Maybe they were in on it? Or..

Perhaps an admirer of the Babel Tower has wanted to build the tallest car park out of the same mud bricks...