i need some help here , the maximum zoom i can get is not enough for me to see where i stil have some problems to fix on the 3d work . since i dont have the source file for the hunter i can only check the result of my work in game but i can´t get close enough with the zomm to check the details

can sombody help me out here , i have checkt the VIEWLIST.ini with no result and i got the hint that i can change for each aircraft the zoom-radius with the collision data ???? does sombody know a bit more about this

thank you

max zoom is not enough to check the detail in the cockpit area i need to

• Like 1

Try commenting out all the MaxExtentPosition and MinExtentPosition numbers and see what happens.

As an alternative, put the sim on pause, and then use the Free Camera to zoom in.

FC

thank you , will do

the think with pause did not work

Really, did you try moving the camera in free camera mode?

FC

my mistake i try only button F12 but it is strg + F12 now it works , thank you very much

Baby, that is SOME detailing!!! NICE!!

wrench

kevin stein

Any better detail than that and we could see what he had for breakfast... :rofl: