Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys,

I want to know the exact procedure how to add just specific weapons to an aircraft, default attachment types offer you a to wide range of weapon options, not available for certain aircraft. It appears to be necessary to create specific nations (MissionData.cat - Nations.ini) and it is necessary to assign this attachment type to the desired weapons and the aircraft's stations in their related ini files. But so far I failed, have I forgot somwthing?

greets

Scorpion

In each weapons data.ini (assuming you're using SF2 and its varients), add this line: SpecificStationCode=

In each weapons data.ini (assuming you're using SF2 and its varients), add this line: SpecificStationCode=

I use the original WOE, does it work there as well? The "SpecificStationCode" entry is available there is well, but appears to be unused.

StationSpecificCode works in WoE/WoV/SF/SFG/WoI post-08 patch with no real problems. You DO have to add the lines to the aircraft's dataini (look at the stock Mig-23 -- it uses it)

You can also do another trick for each/any particular station:

NotAllowedWeapon=

but you have to list EACH one you don't want to load (check out the Yak-25 Flashlight in my Yak Upgrade Pak) That'll prevent certain types from loading forever!

Example, from the Flashlight:

[LeftWingStation]

SystemType=WEAPON_STATION

StationID=5

StationGroupID=3

StationType=EXTERNAL

AttachmentPosition=-1.18,2.55,-0.6

AttachmentAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

LoadLimit=300

AllowedWeaponClass=SAHM,IRM

NotAllowedWeapon=RS-2U

NotAllowedWeapon=RS-2US

NotAllowedWeapon=R-3S

AttachmentType=SOVIET

ModelNodeName=LPylon02

PylonMass=30

PylonDragArea=0.03

and

OnlyAllowedWeapon=

both work in 06/08; haven't tested in in SF2 yet, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work, as the basic core game engine is pretty much the same

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

Thanks Wrench.

I messed around with it and the SSC is working, but just with one weapon. The NotAllowedWeapon entry seems not to work, as the weapons I have listed are still selectable, while I have also defined OnlyAllowedWeapon at the same time.

Edit:

I use the Oct/08 patch btw.

Edited by Scorpion82