Sign in to follow this  
CoopF4

New Laptop

So I'm in the market to get a new laptop and I'd like for it to have some gaming power if possible though I don't want to pay a completely unreasonable amount. The first and primary game I'll get for the new computer is First Eagles 2, so what recommendations do you folks have?

I'm open to any and all suggestions, so what do the masses have to say?

Thanks!

Whatever you end up choosing, check the screen viewing angles first hand. Some laptops distort colour, brighness and contrast when you're not looking at it from a specific vertical angle. Also glossy screens are worthless. Only usable in the shade.

Guest Raden

So I'm in the market to get a new laptop and I'd like for it to have some gaming power if possible though I don't want to pay a completely unreasonable amount. The first and primary game I'll get for the new computer is First Eagles 2, so what recommendations do you folks have?

I'm open to any and all suggestions, so what do the masses have to say?

Thanks!

The newest Laptops/Notebooks, tho not exclusively for "hi-end" gaming, but definitely can be used for such gaming, NOW uses Core 17 Processor, a minimum of 2GB DDR3 (I repeat, DDR3 RAM.SDRAM or the latest one), and as for me I shall never never pick one with SHARED (not stand alone) Grapic card (NVIDIA the best!). Here is a LINK u can browse, and later decide which to buy. Good luck:))

http://www.google.co...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

RADEN from Jakarta - INDONESIA the land of Felons.........(not me  :grin:

Hi, it's me agin. BTW, u may wish to compare -- price-wise, specs, etc. -- here is one of the best PC/Lapteps/NetBooks/NoteBooks-On-Line Store in Jakarta. DON'T buy from Jakarta as yhe shipping-costs will be very high. Further, here in Indonesia (as is the case with UK, Eastern-African nations/South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore, also Australia) the VOLTAGE is between 220- to 240VOLTS. 

Herei is the Link: http://www.bhinneka.com/

Those hi-end, mid-end NoteBooks/Laptops available at the BHINEKA.com also available, most of them except those made-in Indonesia such as the BYON, in the USA/EU/Australia. ACER being NUMBER 1 vendor in Indonesia, huge market here for professionals and univ. students.

Edited by Raden

[Цитата имя = 'Дата CoopF4' = '04 Май 2010 - 12:03 утра 'метка = '1272953020' пост = '408679 ']

Так что я на рынке, чтобы получить новый ноутбук, и я хотел бы, чтобы он есть игры власти, если возможно, хотя я не хочу платить совершенно необоснованным суммы. Первый и основной игре я буду получать за новый компьютер, первая Иглс 2, так что рекомендации делать вы, ребята, есть?

Я открыт для любых предложений, так что делать масс должен сказать?

Спасибо!

[/] Цитатой

Laptop at the Ebay:Toshiba L500-208 15,6" 666EUR.