Hello all,

I assume that it is possible to write mission where I can fly for example RF-84F and my wingman

will fly F-84F (or any different plane). But I cant solve how to. And I dont want to change plane

in loadout menu. Or better example enemy flight with 2 different planes. It is somehow possible?

Thanx for answer

Monty

Hello all,

I assume that it is possible to write mission where I can fly for example RF-84F and my wingman

will fly F-84F (or any different plane). But I cant solve how to. And I dont want to change plane

in loadout menu. Or better example enemy flight with 2 different planes. It is somehow possible?

Thanx for answer

Monty

Which series? (SF1/SF2)

I didnt started modding SF2 series yet but maybe it is time to move on :-)

so I dont care if it is possible in SF1 or SF2 when it is possible :-)

Monty

Which series? (SF1/SF2)

As the latest patch in SF2 allows one to "save" a system-generated mission. I was going to suggest going that route, selecting an F-84F as your wingman's ride in the loadout and then saving it, and then opening the mission file to see what parameters were applied, but.......

Unfortunately, it appears that while one can save missions, loadouts will not carry over. :blink:

Yea, I tried that too and it didn't work...

FC