Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Pfalz D.IIIa & D.XII Jasta77b patch

Through further research I decided that the color for Jasta 77b should be more of a Bavarian Blue as apposed to the dark bluish purple that I made it. So here is a patch of JUST the two skin templates for the Pfalz D.IIIa and Pfalz D.XII of Jasta77b that were done by quack74. You dont have to patch your planes. But this is a more accurate rendering.

I already updated the main downloads.

Edited by quack74

Keep 'em coming, Quack. Thanks for all your hard work. I've just been modifying my Campaign ini's, adding Pfalz D3's or D3a's where they're called for (I'm using d3's where TK calls for them in the early stock campaigns, D3a's in the later campaigns), so these skins are very much appreciated.

To anyone who hasn't downloaded them, do so as soon as you can. The detail is fantastic. Quack has even put on the upper wing fuel tank on the D3 and D3a. The attention to detail here is awesome.

Hey, Quack. Sorry to be a bug. We need a new tailband.tga for the d3a skin, in the new Bavarian Blue color.

Your not bugging me Heck. I need you guys to tell me these things. I appreciate it.

BTW, I updated the file in the first thread. I added the "D" folder to the Jasta 77b Pfalz D.IIIa. I forgot the tail was a decal. Most of the plane is a decal.

Sorry to all you that downloaded the patch. Thanks Heckgood.gif

Those DV's are next.

Also the correct serial numbers for the Albatros DIII, DIIIOAW, DV, and DVa's that will be on the tail fin.

Edited by quack74